Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I took my sweet little 8 yr old niece out. I taught her to drive recently and she LOVES it. I am of course the favorite uncle. I even had her doing doughnuts tonight. I ran the gas and she steered. Even when I get her going 15-20 on the open trails she LOVES it and she keeps up steering! Haha. She always wants to go faster. I sit in the middle and she is trained if I yell "RELEASE she pulls her hands and feet back so I have full control. We have a great time!! View attachment 48831View attachment 48832View attachment 48833

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That's awesome. My 5 year sits in my lap and steers. It will be fun to see him learning to drive.

Thanks for sharing.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I took my sweet little 8 yr old niece out. I taught her to drive recently and she LOVES it. I am of course the favorite uncle. I even had her doing doughnuts tonight. I ran the gas and she steered. Even when I get her going 15-20 on the open trails she LOVES it and she keeps up steering! Haha. She always wants to go faster. I sit in the middle and she is trained if I yell "RELEASE she pulls her hands and feet back so I have full control. We have a great time!! View attachment 48831View attachment 48832View attachment 48833

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
That's very cool! Love that

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IMG 4451 This is what happens when you are on the trail all day on a 4 wheeler with no sxs bed to throw the cans in.IMG 4451 IMG 4452 IMG 4453

advertisement
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They have reciprocity laws with Tennessee. Kinda like handgun carry laws.

The SD tag is looking more and more usable.
Alabama DORev won't tell me if the tags are reciprocal, I don't think the local paper pushers have a clue.
I'm gonna have to check with a sheriff.

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Alabama DORev won't tell me if the tags are reciprocal, I don't think the local paper pushers have a clue.
Has to be state tagged and have insurance just like you truck. Drive by two cops today and they just waved. It is limited to the beach areas! They don't like you on I-10.

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
You think we can group buy a 1/4 acre in TN and get a TN tag in Bama???

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Alabama sucks! I'm tired of this BS. I still drive mine sometimes on the paved road to my inlaws about 1 mile away but I'll probably get a ticket one day. My wife's friend has a pool we swim in 2 miles away and it's great to take the family there and bring them back wet NOT in my trucks seats.

A B double E R U N would great too since the store is 2.5 miles away. Ugh

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Alabama sucks! I'm tired of this BS. I still drive mine sometimes on the paved road to my inlaws about 1 mile away but I'll probably get a ticket one day. My wife's friend has a pool we swim in 2 miles away and it's great to take the family there and bring them back wet NOT in my trucks seats.

A B double E R U N would great too since the store is 2.5 miles away. Ugh

Yup short runs on back roads, I am not wanting to get on 4 lane even though its fast enough. Just want the police to leave me alone. I have several friends with acreage and private lakes nearby and its be very convenient to drive it over instead of trailering.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Fc7f07c4df9950f75ae05ae7173fb67d
Good evening fellas!
Ahhhh old banquet,as the old commercial use to say-Smooth as a mountain stream hahaha

The right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You think we can group buy a 1/4 acre in TN and get a TN tag in Bama???
If Alabama doesn't allow sxs on the street a TN tag will not do any good. The tag is only good in states that allow sxs on the road. How ever if all you need is a TN address I have 2 vacant address that aren't being used and won't be for awhile if all you want is a tag to ride in states that allow it. Lol

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If Alabama doesn't allow sxs on the street a TN tag will not do any good. The tag is only good in states that allow sxs on the road. How ever if all you need is a TN address I have 2 vacant address that aren't being used and won't be for awhile if all you want is a tag to ride in states that allow it. Lol

Seems like Alabama has stopped it by making it impossible to tag in Alabama, BUT they have not excluded them from the roads. Not interstate, insurance is required, rear view mirror, head lights, and brake lights.

2 methods of applying brakes might cause an issue though.

ATVs are excluded but ROVs UTVS are not. Just vehicles without the above requirements.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!