Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
@TripleB helping a RZR thru a spot our s***box Hondas crawled up. I've still haven't had my wife send me all the pics from our trip.
20210508 120432

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Is he a relatively new driver?
No. He just got crossed up. I wasn't for sure he could back up without tipping so we just hooked up the winch. That same dude smoked slick rock/Todd's rock yesterday going to the sand mines. I was behind him and I didn't think he was gonna try it. By the time I got my phone out he already smoked it. Nobody got it on video.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No. He just got crossed up. I wasn't for sure he could back up without tipping so we just hooked up the winch. That same dude smoked slick rock/Todd's rock yesterday going to the sand mines. I was behind him and I didn't think he was gonna try it. By the time I got my phone out he already smoked it. Nobody got it on video.
Slick rock is way more impressive in person.. that sucker is steep

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Slick rock is way more impressive in person.. that sucker is steep
For sure. I've done the left and right sides on two different occasions and it was really sketchy when I did the right side last time. That bank is so ate up now that it kicks you back to left when you get up there. It turned me completely sideways about 2 feet from the edge when I got up. I think I pooped a little. @BigOL3 was behind me and made the wise decision to take the bypass.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Cheers!

Cheers! You going to make the 21 TO?
Wasnt going to cuz of the date change (still dont care for it lol) Some things happened and a few days got freed up at my wifes work so she snagged them and I asked for 1/2 day thursday and full day Friday. Boss must have been in a good mood or not thinkin cuz he gave them to me. Usually were starting to get slammed at work that time of year and its a no go! I guess 2nd in seniority out of 16 techs and a sr tech sometimes means something

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Nice. Is that a 4 seater or a 2 seater? Hard to tell in the picture

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
RRB? What day are you coming in? We will be across the lot for the RV sites in cabin #3, at RRB stop by.
Yes RRB. Will have to try and do that. Wife is working from home Thursday, will be loaded and ready to Rock Doc! Then we make the 7-1/2 hr treck to RRB. Thought we were gona brake our streek of TO’s! Lol

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Yes RRB. Will have to try and do that. Wife is working from home Thursday, will be loaded and ready to Rock Doc! Then we make the 7-1/2 hr treck to RRB. Thought we were gona brake our streek of TO’s! Lol
👍 It will be good to see you again my friend, wish you safe travels!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!