H.F.A.W.H.A. meeting

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Slip a note in your crack for the doc that says " We've been trying to reach you about your cars warranty "

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
AE63BF4F E935 4575 9449 0EA2B3D75B31

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
View attachment 332753
I've only been once this year. We found 81 but most of them were small.
If you're like me...you probably found more ticks than mushrooms so far.

And I believe this goes along with the doctor comments...because he'd be the one to find most of the ticks I've been trying to catch. #NOMOTICKNOMO!!

advertisement
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Did adoption and all that go the way it should been a while since I've caught up
Our first (Ms November) we did finalize an adoption on. Our second (Ms June) we are hopeful to adopt. There has been some speed bumps recently but the state should be filing for permanent custody in the next month or two and then we should become her adoption placement.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Our first (Ms November) we did finalize an adoption on. Our second (Ms June) we are hopeful to adopt. There has been some speed bumps recently but the state should be filing for permanent custody in the next month or two and then we should become her adoption placement.
AWESOME hope all goes well with Ms June

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oh yeah....fellow shroomers.

This was my dinner last night with some ramps and garden asparagus. All right off the property. Little less than 5 lbs on my last haul.

View attachment 332736
How do you cook them? I've never cooked any just hunted and ate. One year spring turkey hunting in western Wisconsin someone in our group got a bird in the first 5 min. But there so many mushrooms around we quit hunting and picked mushrooms. Filled a whole garbage bag. Gave some to the farmers, drank for free at the bars in trade. Worth their weight in gold around here!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!