Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Yeah, I noticed the X's aren't preloaded as much from factory. Does the LV X still use the tender spring or does it have an actual crossover like the R?
I don’t believe it has true crossovers. Haven’t looked though. Haven’t adjusted anything, just got it going and ran it.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I agree, the I-4wd has not stopped me from any climb or trail. But it has save a lot of broken axels on my rigs with how many different, unexperienced people I put in the driver's seat. My Talons have been like the town whore....everyone has had a turn! And they keep going!)
That's the beauty of it. I've went where everyone else has and have not broken a darn thing.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Yeah, I noticed the X's aren't preloaded as much from factory. Does the LV X still use the tender spring or does it have an actual crossover like the R?
Ok so I glanced this morning, I’m still not sure🤣

F2B1B481 F00C 47D7 98DD BE98D338468F

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!