moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They have schools in Tennessee? How do you know the toothbrush was invented in Tennessee? Cause if it was anywhere else it would of been a teethbrush!
They have schools in Tennessee? How do you know the toothbrush was invented in Tennessee? Cause if it was anywhere else it would of been a teethbrush!
That's Arkansas! Lol

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'll try to get a video. They are making the eclipse a huge deal around here. Eclipse parties everywhere and special beer prices at bars. They have even let out school in several counties surrounding Nashville because all the people coming to watch it.
If I understand correctly we are supposed to get the 90% + effect where I live. I reckon that will suffice.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Never seen air quality here like this. Those fires in Canada are really effecting things, supposed to clear up soon but that little red light is the sun.
IMG 1477

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Probably a ufo. Just a govt. Cover-up lol
Hopefully they take me away for a bit:)Could use a vacation and I'd enjoy accesssorizing a UFO. Love to get back going heavy on eBay, think Brown delivers to the deep blue?

Last edited:
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'll try to get a video. They are making the eclipse a huge deal around here. Eclipse parties everywhere and special beer prices at bars. They have even let out school in several counties surrounding Nashville because all the people coming to watch it.
My mom was saying this weekend that a lot of the smaller towns in the path by her are worried about so many people coming in that they will run out of everything... I remember seeing a partial eclipse as a Kid - only think I remember is the Wind kicking up and the temp dropping...

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Pictures of Mrs Pat's car as promised. We pulled it into a field near her house. No other words needed.

IMG 1773

IMG 1774

Point of impact
IMG 1775

Door I ripped open to get to her.
IMG 1776

IMG 1777

IMG 1778

IMG 1779

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!