elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Please do. I went through a head on 01/02 17, totaled my truck, I know all about it!

Only head on I was in was not that bad for me. Asshat in a VW turned into me in an intersection in the Power Wagon I used to have. He impacted the tow hook at about 20 MPH. I was still. Had to repaint the tow hook, replace the bumper mount and replace the winch cable. $8-9k of damage to his Passat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
20170808 203555

Just got off the mower, Happy Tuesday!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Only head on I was in was not that bad for me. Asshat in a VW turned into me in an intersection in the Power Wagon I used to have. He impacted the tow hook at about 20 MPH. I was still. Had to repaint the tow hook, replace the bumper mount and replace the winch cable. $8-9k of damage to his Passat

Kid hit me at 60 MPH broad side, $ 38.000 worth of damage to my truck and he had $ 25,000 worth of coverage. And the crap started and is still going on.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey @sharp, how close are you going to be to the solar eclipse? We need a place to climb up on the mountain on the Honda Pioneers and watch it.
It will be almost completely dark here. Over a million people are estimated to be in and around Nashville to see it. They are even opening up the baseball stadium for people to sit in and look at the sun.

elkaholic

elkaholic

Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Kid hit me at 60 MPH broad side, $ 38.000 worth of damage to my truck and he had $ 25,000 worth of coverage. And the crap started and is still going on.

Man that sucks!

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
It will be almost completely dark here. Over a million people are estimated to be in and around Nashville to see it. They are even opening up the baseball stadium for people to sit in and look at the sun.

It may not be worth trying to travel. How about you just take a video?

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It may not be worth trying to travel. How about you just take a video?
I'll try to get a video. They are making the eclipse a huge deal around here. Eclipse parties everywhere and special beer prices at bars. They have even let out school in several counties surrounding Nashville because all the people coming to watch it.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I'll try to get a video. They are making the eclipse a huge deal around here. Eclipse parties everywhere and special beer prices at bars. They have even let out school in several counties surrounding Nashville because all the people coming to watch it.
Enough beer and I can have an eclipse any day. HA!

elkaholic

elkaholic

Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
That's not counting damage to my trailer and S x S, add another $ 3,000.00. I f my trailer didn't have rails, my S x S would have been in the bed of my truck, or cab.

Dayummmmm. That sucks. I got no other words than that.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They have schools in Tennessee? How do you know the toothbrush was invented in Tennessee? Cause if it was anywhere else it would of been a teethbrush!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!