Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Before the recession, I had my wife talked into me getting a Cobra kit car, I kept talking about buying a Harley, and she asked me, I thought you wanted a Cobra, next month recession hit, I've got it picked out, but it will take years to recover. Spinners, race bumpers, independent rear end, double roll bars, 351 Cleveland, side pipes and Bright RED!

Some of them are really fast. Best on slicks.

Reactions: sharp
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Time to punch that HFA time card...

3aec7f841fe6404f78ad7f85b0ed5944

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Just sticking with what is cheap tonight I guess.

View attachment 51343

Am I the only one that punched in tonight? It feels like Friday night when I'm away from home.
I'm here just not yet with a drink yet. I like that you're a cheap date.

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
She's been and will stay in my prayers, keep us posted on her status please. Thanks

Glad to say that Mrs. Pat is home. Three broken ribs on her right side and the sternum. She's in good spirits (did I mention she's a fireplug) and is determined to prove to her docs that she can recover in less than the 6 months they're telling her.

PS. I did tell her there were some crazy drunk folk on the interwebs that were pulling for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just sticking with what is cheap tonight I guess.

View attachment 51343

Am I the only one that punched in tonight? It feels like Friday night when I'm away from home.
Your gonna have to get a place to live and one of them cute little Panamanian women if you spend any more time down there.;)

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Glad to say that Mrs. Pat is home. Three broken ribs on her right side and the sternum. She's in good spirits (did I mention she's a fireplug) and is determined to prove to her docs that she can recover in less than the 6 months they're telling her.

PS. I did tell her there were some crazy drunk folk on the interwebs that were pulling for her.

That's great! You need to load her up and bring her to NW AR for a ride, then she will be ready for anything, HA!

elkaholic

elkaholic

Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
That's great! You need to load her up and bring her to NW AR for a ride, then she will be ready for anything, HA!

I need to get a couple of pics of her car. Then you will realize she'd find it a cake walk!

Reactions: sharp
elkaholic

elkaholic

Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Right front suspension took all the impact. Based upon her injuries, I no longer believe she rolled it, but I do believe she "ground looped" it with no tires on the ground - i.e. an airborne 180 degree spin to the right. All the rib breaks are low on her right side and the console lid was ripped off and laying in the passenger seat.

Reactions: knuckledeep
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ain't this a b****, got all dressed up so me and the wife could go out to dinner for the first time in 5 months. Found a new babysitter and the b**** no call no shows on her first job with us. Guess who won't be calling back! So it's Busch light and fast food on the patio.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Right front suspension took all the impact. Based upon her injuries, I no longer believe she rolled it, but I do believe she "ground looped" it with no tires on the ground - i.e. an airborne 180 degree spin to the right. All the rib breaks are low on her right side and the console lid was ripped off and laying in the passenger seat.

Lucky girl, console lids are flimsy now days, HA! No I'm thankful she'll be alright. I had to go to therapy for a while after my wreck, and took my gun out of the truck, I would get very angry at dumb s*** drivers after my crash, I was a afraid I would shoot someone. Better now, but I drive like everyones out to get me.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lucky girl, console lids are flimsy now days, HA! No I'm thankful she'll be alright. I had to go to therapy for a while after my wreck, and took my gun out of the truck, I would get very angry at dumb s*** drivers after my crash, I was a afraid I would shoot someone. Better now, but I drive like everyones out to get me.
Shoot em. Some folks need Killin.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Ain't this a b****, got all dressed up so me and the wife could go out to dinner for the first time in 5 months. Found a new babysitter and the b**** no call no shows on her first job with us. Guess who won't be calling back! So it's Busch light and fast food on the patio.
Probably a good thing she didn't show, I wouldn't want her watching my kids. I,d call her back and make a date and wouldn't be there.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!