elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Said her phone rang and she reached over to get it. I could see that the car went into the ditch and I am guessing she hit the gas rather than the brake. Right front hit a 24" concrete and metal culvert.

Right front tire pushed back far enough that it bent the passenger side floor boards. Unibody is badly buckled at the B pillars (can see the car is visibly bent downward in the middle). Right rear quarter panel has scape marks from the top of the wheel well up the C pillar.

Had to be one helluva ride.

She had called 911 and was on the phone with her daughter when I got to her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

elkaholic

elkaholic

Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Neighbor and I drug the car into a field across from her house with his tractor. Once I know she is OK, I may post a pic or two

Amre2me2

Amre2me2

Aug 11, 2016
Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Yea I was telling my wife that most of these banquets are a crock. They are just a business

Well they certainly are a business to make money and the whole idea of the banquets is to raise money to help elk habitat, relocation efforts and conservation projects. Their efforts are doing a great job for elk. They are usually the main player in getting elk re-established back into some of their historical range. What pissed off a lot of hunters back in the 90s was their complete lack of aknowledgement of who was supporting them. That seems to have changed now and that is a good thing.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Neighbor and I drug the car into a field across from her house with his tractor. Once I know she is OK, I may post a pic or two

I was involved in a head on this January, no fun!

Reactions: sharp
elkaholic

elkaholic

Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Follow up. Word from hospital is that she has a "couple" of broken ribs and a fractured sternum. Hope this is not the beginning is a downward spiral for her

Reactions: sharp
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Follow up. Word from hospital is that she has a "couple" of broken ribs and a fractured sternum. Hope this is not the beginning is a downward spiral for her

Prayers will be sent, whats her age? What's her name? Prayer sent.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
78. Mrs. Pat Kelly.

Thanks

78, That will set her back in recovery. All the air bags go off? That is a life saver, I had 12 go off in my incident, they will injure you, but a lot better than without. Best wishes Mrs. Kelly

Reactions: sharp and joeymt33
elkaholic

elkaholic

Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Older Camry with front air bags only. Both deployed.

In this case, I think seat belts would have sufficed, but yeah, the bags both injured her and may have limited injuries

advertisement
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Magnets on a beer koozie? Friggin genius!

elkaholic

elkaholic

Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Tough day. Worried about neighbor. The community here is very tight knit and I somehow managed to fall into this community. First time in almost 20 years that I have a sense of place and I know my neighbors by name,....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Tough day. Worried about neighbor. The community here is very tight knit and I somehow managed to fall into this community. First time in almost 20 years that I have a sense of place and I know my neighbors by name,....

She's been and will stay in my prayers, keep us posted on her status please. Thanks

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Never had a sense of such. Glad you do. Praying for your neighbor.

Reactions: elkaholic and sharp
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!