elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Whenever I can get Enjoy By, I do. Only disappointed in the 2-14-17 .... a little strong on the coffee

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cheers 71e51d0c81db2e608268ce3aa264fe86

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Saw this and thought of you @Smitty335 ;)
View attachment 51000
Yea that was pitiful, I had a small black eye from tent assembly, boy I had a great time, you need to let me know your camping spaces next trips so I can camp next to you guys, so I can show the other side of me, HA!

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

Cheers guys!
Rough week but having some beers getting better lol. Excited to ride with @100Acre this weekend so gotta be up early. Loaded up ready to go!
IMG 1330

Going with s***ty trailer wife's rig and Yami so this is old school like p700-4 days. This is the most bare sxs we've EVER rode in lol. Added cheesy tunes but finally have tunes!!!
It's been rough no tunes or light and after PJ this feels like it's a f***ing horse carriage with good suspension but tunes so spirits are higher lol. Very excited to run a couple hundred miles through the woods with another fellow member! Going to try to find a great home for him out here along the way, might just be our new neighbor.
Hope everyone is doing good :)

Last edited:
Amre2me2

Amre2me2

Aug 11, 2016
Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-3
As a local RMEF Committee Member, I appreciate your help. At the moment I am working with someone to open a chapter closer to me. The Charlotte banquet is 3 hours each way and the Columbia one is an hour and a half.

Good luck! I really like the Kimber Camp Protector 10mm.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back in the 90s, I was a Chapter Chairman for RMEF. I spent 6 years donating my time for them and raising 100s of thousands of dollars. Unfortunately, I also witnessed a lot of unethical and questionable things. Back then, RMEF tried to distance themselves from coming out and actually supporting sportsman and our causes. Example, the wolf issue. They wouldn't come out and support giving control of the wolf back to the states. Just look at Bugle magazine back then. Never any articles would even mention hunting. Now, it says "and the hunt" right in the subtitle. There were a lot of similar issues that they wouldn't come out and actively support hunters. They kept saying they were only a conservation organization for elk. And yet almost 100% of their funding came from hunters. So after years of this nonsense, we switched and started a mule deer foundation banquet.
Well, after years of pissing off outdoorsman because of their lack of outward support, nowadays, they do come out and actively support hunters. I can only hope that some of my efforts years ago made a difference.

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
94% humidity here this morning. This hunt club workday is gonna be sooooo much fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did not make the workday. Club is 10 minutes from my house but one of my neighbors flipped her car a quarter mile from my house. She was trapped so I pulled the doors open and got her stabilized while we waited for the ambulance. Not impressed with the local ambulance techs ....

I think she'll be OK. Flipped the Camry end over end and a half barrel roll so the car was on its wheels in the ditch facing the way it had come. 78 year only tiny lady and I am afraid the airbags may have broken her ribs .... she was having a lot of chest pain but no other heart attack symptoms ....

Got the the hunt club 30 minutes after everyone had headed out for the workday and there is no cell coverage ....

Guess the P1K will get some attention...

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Back in the 90s, I was a Chapter Chairman for RMEF. I spent 6 years donating my time for them and raising 100s of thousands of dollars. Unfortunately, I also witnessed a lot of unethical and questionable things. Back then, RMEF tried to distance themselves from coming out and actually supporting sportsman and our causes. Example, the wolf issue. They wouldn't come out and support giving control of the wolf back to the states. Just look at Bugle magazine back then. Never any articles would even mention hunting. Now, it says "and the hunt" right in the subtitle. There were a lot of similar issues that they wouldn't come out and actively support hunters. They kept saying they were only a conservation organization for elk. And yet almost 100% of their funding came from hunters. So after years of this nonsense, we switched and started a mule deer foundation banquet.
Well, after years of pissing off outdoorsman because of their lack of outward support, nowadays, they do come out and actively support hunters. I can only hope that some of my efforts years ago made a difference.
Yea I was telling my wife that most of these banquets are a crock. They are just a business

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Did not make the workday. Club is 10 minutes from my house but one of my neighbors flipped her car a quarter mile from my house. She was trapped so I pulled the doors open and got her stabilized while we waited for the ambulance. Not impressed with the local ambulance techs ....

I think she'll be OK. Flipped the Camry end over end and a half barrel roll so the car was on its wheels in the ditch facing the way it had come. 78 year only tiny lady and I am afraid the airbags may have broken her ribs .... she was having a lot of chest pain but no other heart attack symptoms ....

Got the the hunt club 30 minutes after everyone had headed out for the workday and there is no cell coverage ....

Guess the P1K will get some attention...

Hope she's good, sounds like quite a ride.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!