sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got a question for they high drunken minds!? I've got a bead lock that is leaking. I've took down and cleaned, used bead sealer, and step torqued to 18 pounds 3 times and the bastard still leaks. Any suggestions? Is not bent!
Make sure when you tighten them down that you aren't tightening them down by going around the beadlock, you want to tighten them down by going diagonal from bolt to bolt, like changing a tire.

Reactions: Windrock1000
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Tonight I'm going to a rocky mountain elk banquet. Lands pretty much on my wife's birthday every year. They have some good guns to win. I hope she wins for a change. I usually do. Lol wish us luck!

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Tonight I'm going to a rocky mountain elk banquet. Lands pretty much on my wife's birthday every year. They have some good guns to win. I hope she wins for a change. I usually do. Lol wish us luck!
I hate to beat a dead horse but if you win, pics or it didn't happen. Lol

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
IMG 0029

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand

As a local RMEF Committee Member, I appreciate your help. At the moment I am working with someone to open a chapter closer to me. The Charlotte banquet is 3 hours each way and the Columbia one is an hour and a half.

Good luck! I really like the Kimber Camp Protector 10mm.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

advertisement
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I won a savage .17 hmr one year at a turkey banquet. Only spent 20 on raffles....the next year I paid for it..and won a 300 dollar lawn chair lol

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
As a local RMEF Committee Member, I appreciate your help. At the moment I am working with someone to open a chapter closer to me. The Charlotte banquet is 3 hours each way and the Columbia one is an hour and a half.

Good luck! I really like the Kimber Camp Protector 10mm.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks I'm in Janesville wi chapter. They got two of the 10mm I'm going to give it a go;)

advertisement