elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
For some medical reasons I had to be stone sober for about seven years. In that time the craft beer revolution happened. When I got clear of the issues my girlfriend at the time took me to a good beer store to get something. I did a real good job of imitating the late Robin Williams in Moscow on the Hudson (the coffee scene -- yes, I do realize I am revealing my age )

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

advertisement
elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
This is a sad moment. I just realized it round two is where I stop because I still have to go to work in the morning and I don't want to call a cab. :-(

I have a hunt club workday at 0700 tomorrow so I'll likely stop with round two as well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!