elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Never had a sense of such. Glad you do. Praying for your neighbor.

Thank you.

Never had that sense anywhere I have lived before. It had been a long and painful road to get here and somehow I finally got lucky.

Not only do I know all the neighbors nearby, but we all hang, drink beer on the lake, etc. together. It is a rare weekend that we all don't end up at somebody's place eating and / or drinking ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Tough day. Worried about neighbor. The community here is very tight knit and I somehow managed to fall into this community. First time in almost 20 years that I have a sense of place and I know my neighbors by name,....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That's very cool, I live in Hindsville AR, POP 76
Thank you.

Never had that sense anywhere I have lived before. It had been a long and painful road to get here and somehow I finally got lucky.

Not only do I know all the neighbors nearby, but we all hang, drink beer on the lake, etc. together. It is a rare weekend that we all don't end up at somebody's place eating and / or drinking ....

That's great!

elkaholic

elkaholic

Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Hindsville!?! Just a little East of Fayetteville, right? Lived in Barling and worked in Fort Smith in the early 90s. Not much of NW Arkansas I have not seen at one time or another over those 3 years.

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lol 451ee5d5c6f465e772886da4f4d9e439

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

advertisement
elkaholic

elkaholic

Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Group of friends ran the 24 hours of lemons at Kershaw Motorsports Park a few years ago. Looked like a fun weekend (not as serious as SCCA). Would have loved to participate, but was unable.

Last edited:
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Some car tires like fubar has. Air em up to about 40psi so they will slide.
Before the recession, I had my wife talked into me getting a Cobra kit car, I kept talking about buying a Harley, and she asked me, I thought you wanted a Cobra, next month recession hit, I've got it picked out, but it will take years to recover. Spinners, race bumpers, independent rear end, double roll bars, 351 Cleveland, side pipes and Bright RED!

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Before the recession, I had my wife talked into me getting a Cobra kit car, I kept talking about buying a Harley, and she asked me, I thought you wanted a Cobra, next month recession hit, I've got it picked out, but it will take years to recover. Spinners, race bumpers, independent rear end, double roll bars, 351 Cleveland, side pipes and Bright RED!
I wanna Harley too. Someday maybe.

Reactions: sharp
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!