advertisement
HeadedOut

HeadedOut

Nov 19, 2022
Spokane Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Is that literally or?
My black wife and I don’t buy into any of that Dem race baiting bulls***. When all those idiotic brands went BLM, we ditched everything that supported that crap. It honestly sucks. The NHL was the last sport to fall to the DNC control and now they’re all doing this s*** under the guise of “inclusivity.” I don’t have any issues with people being gay or whatever, my issue is with it getting shoved down your throat. Lawl

Coeus

Coeus

Major General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV
My black wife and I don’t buy into any of that Dem race baiting bulls***. When all those idiotic brands went BLM, we ditched everything that supported that crap. It honestly sucks. The NHL was the last sport to fall to the DNC control and now they’re all doing this s*** under the guise of “inclusivity.” I don’t have any issues with people being gay or whatever, my issue is with it getting shoved down your throat. Lawl
Amen.. X2

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Amen.. X2
X3

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I've been drinking Bush Lite for years and I've out of principle gone to Miller Lite, this has changed my whole life, changed my whole personality, thinking about shooting people, think I've got Turrets syndrome now, I have road rage now. What do you think about a class action law suit against Trans and Anheuser Bush? It might also include Shell T6 Synthetic, I've been stressing over the switch as well. Some bodies got to pay me for mental anguish! HA!
IMG 0743 2

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Live and let live!

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I've been drinking Bush Lite for years and I've out of principle gone to Miller Lite, this has changed my whole life, changed my whole personality, thinking about shooting people, think I've got Turrets syndrome now, I have road rage now. What do you think about a class action law suit against Trans and Anheuser Bush? It might also include Shell T6 Synthetic, I've been stressing over the switch as well. Some bodies got to pay me for mental anguish! HA!View attachment 382384
Looks like your pride is showing already!

IMG 0743 2

advertisement