Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Happy Friday, fockers! Cheers!

This one is a Munich Dunkel called "Dunkel Stiltskin" from a local brewery called Block Brewing Co.

The brisket was outstanding, too!

20230414 183450

Last edited:
advertisement
Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
That ain't one of those Liberal beers is it????
Fuc no! 🤣
Thats Sammy Hagar’s (the red rocker) new line of beer. Brewed in Detroit. Its actually good. They have it on tap at the bowling ally. Been drinking it all season. I think its better in cans

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Well s***...looks like the china pox finally got me and the wife.

She got sick early last week with what appeared to be a simple cold. Then, Wednesday she started running a fever...and as if this morning is still having one on and off. 24 hrs later, I developed a fever and sore throat. She lost taste and smell which prompted her to take one of those home tests that came back positive. I haven't taken one cause I don't trust them anyway...but we have all the symptoms. I lost taste and smell yesterday.

I haven't had a fever in about 24hrs. A little foggy at times...and I won't really know about stamina until I actually try and do something, but for the most part, I feel ok. Just a little sick. Wife is having a harder time...but nothing drastic or anything.

For about 48hrs there I felt like I was hit by a truck. I was pretty sick...but I don't know that it's the sickest I've ever been. So assuming no long term effects or a huge relapse...it was really much like a bad case of the flu.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Well s***...looks like the china pox finally got me and the wife.

She got sick early last week with what appeared to be a simple cold. Then, Wednesday she started running a fever...and as if this morning is still having one on and off. 24 hrs later, I developed a fever and sore throat. She lost taste and smell which prompted her to take one of those home tests that came back positive. I haven't taken one cause I don't trust them anyway...but we have all the symptoms. I lost taste and smell yesterday.

I haven't had a fever in about 24hrs. A little foggy at times...and I won't really know about stamina until I actually try and do something, but for the most part, I feel ok. Just a little sick. Wife is having a harder time...but nothing drastic or anything.

For about 48hrs there I felt like I was hit by a truck. I was pretty sick...but I don't know that it's the sickest I've ever been. So assuming no long term effects or a huge relapse...it was really much like a bad case of the flu.
Feel better DG, I've always prescribed to the idea that copious amount of alcohol is the best cure for the China virus, if it doesn't make you feel better at least you can pass out and sleep thru it :cool:

advertisement