Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well s***...looks like the china pox finally got me and the wife.

She got sick early last week with what appeared to be a simple cold. Then, Wednesday she started running a fever...and as if this morning is still having one on and off. 24 hrs later, I developed a fever and sore throat. She lost taste and smell which prompted her to take one of those home tests that came back positive. I haven't taken one cause I don't trust them anyway...but we have all the symptoms. I lost taste and smell yesterday.

I haven't had a fever in about 24hrs. A little foggy at times...and I won't really know about stamina until I actually try and do something, but for the most part, I feel ok. Just a little sick. Wife is having a harder time...but nothing drastic or anything.

For about 48hrs there I felt like I was hit by a truck. I was pretty sick...but I don't know that it's the sickest I've ever been. So assuming no long term effects or a huge relapse...it was really much like a bad case of the flu.
Sorry to hear that DG hope get feeling better quickly
Crazy yo know the whole world was shut down for that isn’t it?

Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5

She got sick early last week with what appeared to be a simple cold. Then, Wednesday she started running a fever...and as if this morning is still having one on and off. 24 hrs later, I developed a fever and sore throat. She lost taste and smell which prompted her to take one of those home tests that came back positive. I haven't taken one cause I don't trust them anyway...but we have all the symptoms. I lost taste and smell yesterday.

I haven't had a fever in about 24hrs. A little foggy at times...and I won't really know about stamina until I actually try and do something, but for the most part, I feel ok. Just a little sick. Wife is having a harder time...but nothing drastic or anything.

For about 48hrs there I felt like I was hit by a truck. I was pretty sick...but I don't know that it's the sickest I've ever been. So assuming no long term effects or a huge relapse...it was really much like a bad case of the flu.
Get well soon!

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI

Hope you and the wife get better soon, DG.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Looks like someone didn't get their booster.

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2

Hope you both get well soon DG

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Well, that sucks ass. Been there, done that back in late 2021. For me, I've had worse hangovers. The wife had it a little worse, but not too bad. Hoping for a short and thorough recover for y'all.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I collect beer tapper handles, @GovtMule . These are two of my favorites:

2023 04 17 193826 2023 04 17 193831

advertisement
Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Ooooo where did u get the beer, Ohio?
Yes sir. We make regular trips across the ole Wolverine/Buckeye border for Yuengling. I usually get kegs, but the last time I went down, it was on a Saturday, and the Treu House of Munch is not open on Saturdays except for the summer. So, we grabbed a bunch of cases to tide us over until the next trip. Got a few left:

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Yes sir. We make regular trips across the ole Wolverine/Buckeye border for Yuengling. I usually get kegs, but the last time I went down, it was on a Saturday, and the Treu House of Munch is not open on Saturdays except for the summer. So, we grabbed a bunch of cases to tide us over until the next trip.

Nice! Ive done that a few times.
Wish miller coors would make up there mind and start selling it here since they acquired them a few yrs ago.Would go like crazy.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Nice! Ive done that a few times.
Wish miller coors would make up there mind and start selling it here since they acquired them a few yrs ago.Would go like crazy.
Huh? Yuengling Brewery is still a family-owned, wholly-American brewery. It is the oldest operating brewing company in 'Murica. I think someone is making some Yuengling beers for Yuengling for the Texas market or something (Molson Coors?).

advertisement