Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Long day but a good one. Started off with a baseball game this morning, my son wyatt who's 10 its his 1st year playing. Went 2 for 2 batting only one in the game to do it so that was exciting. He was real timid in the few scrimmages they had before and struck out each time. Then I got home mowed the lawn then tackled a stuck axel cup on the talon. Spent hours getting it out with a slide hammer thought I was going to break the rear diff, got a little creative and got the bastard. Had 2 tires mounted in the wrong direction switched those, Cooked up some chickens for dinner, had a few coors. Now I'm sore and tired lol

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Long day but a good one. Started off with a baseball game this morning, my son wyatt who's 10 its his 1st year playing. Went 2 for 2 batting only one in the game to do it so that was exciting. He was real timid in the few scrimmages they had before and struck out each time. Then I got home mowed the lawn then tackled a stuck axel cup on the talon. Spent hours getting it out with a slide hammer thought I was going to break the rear diff, got a little creative and got the bastard. Had 2 tires mounted in the wrong direction switched those, Cooked up some chickens for dinner, had a few coors. Now I'm sore and tired lol
Sounds like a productive day! That’s awesome Wyatt got his hits in

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
not an easy day but productive none the less. Congrats to Wyatt.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Congrats to Plumber10! Excellent game young man!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Cheers Plumber!

IMG 1921

advertisement
TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
It must be yuengling's rot gut version. It was $21 a case. The regular Yuengling was $26 a case. Taste about the same as regular to me.
FYI anyone drinking AB products at the takeover is either gonna get knocked the f*** out or cum inside of. Which ever you prefer. FACTS!

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Oh, I ran to get some stuff from the grocery store around the corner and they had that Yuengling. They are a little prouder of it down here apparently… regular Yuengling is $23.99/24 pack 🧐

IMG 7945

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Question for you professionals. I used to drink Coors light but just wasn't tasting good anymore nomo. so I was trying to find a no queer beer. a friend said to try Stella which I found out was 🌈 and $10.99 for a SKUNK 6 pk. so I picked up Yuengling traditional which is good but since I'm fat I was wondering how their LIGHT beer is compared to regular.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Question for you professionals. I used to drink Coors light but just wasn't tasting good anymore nomo. so I was trying to find a no queer beer. a friend said to try Stella which I found out was 🌈 and $10.99 for a SKUNK 6 pk. so I picked up Yuengling traditional which is good but since I'm fat I was wondering how their LIGHT beer is compared to regular.
I like the light better than traditional. I thought the flight was good too but it was like $16 for a 12 pack. I think it's a tad bit stronger than the light too.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!