Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Question for you professionals. I used to drink Coors light but just wasn't tasting good anymore nomo. so I was trying to find a no queer beer. a friend said to try Stella which I found out was 🌈 and $10.99 for a SKUNK 6 pk. so I picked up Yuengling traditional which is good but since I'm fat I was wondering how their LIGHT beer is compared to regular.

I like the light better than traditional. I thought the flight was good too but it was like $16 for a 12 pack. I think it's a tad bit stronger than the light too.
Another vote for Yng Light, I like it better than the heavy but I'll drink either

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cheers team!

No idea what it is but it goes down good!

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
I wondered if you ever installed that thing or not. @Adam490 has one too that I don't know if he installed yet.

Headed to bfast then check over the Pioneer.
Going to install the @trigger heat shield that I won last year! Finally lol.

What is the trigger heat sheild thingy for a Talon??? I would buy one (or 4) if it helps with the heat!

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
That’s what you get for going north.
Well, I live in MI, so ... not much of a choice. LOL. We knew we had to hit a Costco, but also Buc-ee's, so we waited until we got to Richmond. Meh.

Reactions: Coeus and Buggyman
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
What is the trigger heat sheild thingy for a Talon??? I would buy one (or 4) if it helps with the heat!
I made patterns for a Talon 2 seater from @Squeegee 's machine. Don't know if they'd fit the front seats in a 4 seater or not. Probably would as Honda doesn't change much based on model. @906UP , @aprils_fool , @Remington , @Ohio4x4 , all have them in their's as well. I've been told it blocks heat from under and behind the seats but I know you guys get a lot of heat from the shifter area. Have a pattern for that as well but it's pretty precise and tedious to make. I'll have shields for all the Honda's with me at the TO at a discounted price. $100.

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
I made patterns for a Talon 2 seater from @Squeegee 's machine. Don't know if they'd fit the front seats in a 4 seater or not. Probably would as Honda doesn't change much based on model. @906UP , @aprils_fool , @Remington , @Ohio4x4 , all have them in their's as well. I've been told it blocks heat from under and behind the seats but I know you guys get a lot of heat from the shifter area. Have a pattern for that as well but it's pretty precise and tedious to make. I'll have shields for all the Honda's with me at the TO at a discounted price. $100.
Sweet I will hook up with you at the TO. Thanks Luke

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
I can vouch for the Trigger shield in the T1Kx, it helps a lot, for the shifter I did the upside down jeep shifter boot thing

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I made patterns for a Talon 2 seater from @Squeegee 's machine. @906UP , @aprils_fool , @Remington , @Ohio4x4 , all have them in their's as well. I've been told it blocks all the dust and heat from under and behind the seats but I know you guys get a lot of heat from the shifter area. Have a pattern for that as well but it's pretty precise and tedious to make. I'll have shields for all the Honda's with me at the TO at a discounted price. $100.
It works wonders I tell ya!!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!