BrophyCreek

BrophyCreek

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 8, 2016
New Richmond, WI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Same tires, but a brand new set. 9 at 9. Welp, I guess that depends what spare parts I can scrounge up. That ride wasn't too kind to me last year. Had a little carnage to deal with on the way back and the next day. Made'er back though. Huge thank you to @ToddACimer for saving my ass and helping me limp back! F0fa58594c9089bca13a956e48eeaa0a

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk CROSSEYED

Last edited:
BrophyCreek

BrophyCreek

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 8, 2016
New Richmond, WI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It’s been effin hot in this trailer. Just about done with junk it needs to be usable for TO. Etrack in, lights in, tv for the kids, portable AC. Wrapping up roof insulation tomorrow hopefully then start loading my junk for next week!

Mini split is going in this thing after TO

View attachment 388815
You've been busy.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Who's is that beast?
Newer friend up camping. Lives in apartment so it’ll live at our house occasionally. He went up one time with us then bought it. Was either that or a Polaris, I’m glad he listened to one of my drunken rants

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
I’ve been watching / waiting for a talon x2 for around 6months and dang it’s hard finding a workable deal on any SXS in the rebuilder market…
Me too, I'd really like to find a T1K or P1K that's destroyed to the point of not being able to be rebuilt but somewhat running condition, so I can transplant the drive train into a P5 😳

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!