HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Hey @Rayger143
You are the PBR "Aficionado" on this forum. Have you tried this?
Pbr

The original recipe PBR is on my rotation list and get to it every month or so. I was in the store and this was setting next to the regular PBR. I had never seen it before. They only had 6 packs of 16 oz cans, so I picked up one to try. First impression, I liked the taste, but it had a little bit of an aftertaste, and I like a beer with a clean finish. After the 2nd can, I did not notice the aftertaste.
3rd can and I'm kinda liking this stuff.
Anyway, when I woke up the next morning, it was all gone and Mrs. Silver Alert was pissed about something. Whats' your opinion?

Oh yeah, cheers everyone, I got some more for tonight.

Last edited:
Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I'm planning on some kind of lift this Summer. What's the details on yours? Did you post about it somewhere?
$500 Marketplace find.. Made for industrial use. Had a swivel on top that I removed. I like that it is operated with air, just plug into compressor. No need to worry about hydraulic pump. Worst part is that it weights 1100 lbs. works good for sxs if they have bigger tires, collapsed it’s still 12” tall. Shows it retails for like 9k which is crazy.

IMG 0293 IMG 0292

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes, they were father and son. The son was my wifes favorite uncle. Her "Uncle Charlie" retired from the air force and became a part time actor and appeared on a few TV shows and Pizza Hut commercials. I found a pic of him.... he was the preacher who performed the wedding ceremony when J.R. Ewing was married on "Dallas". He is the old dude in the background.View attachment 430049
Quite a distinguished military career too.

I love stories like this. I know a couple hfa members that their fathers played professional baseball. And there's probably plenty of interesting things here I'll never know about. Something about knowing these things is so cool when your really realize how extremely rare to be on TV, or in a news paper article, or professional athlete.

advertisement
Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey @Rayger143
You are the PBR "Aficionado" on this forum. Have you tried this?
View attachment 430101
The original recipe PBR is on my rotation list and get to it every month or so. I was in the store and this was setting next to the regular PBR. I had never seen it before. They only had 6 packs of 16 oz cans, so I picked up one to try. First impression, I liked the taste, but it had a little bit of an aftertaste, and I like a beer with a clean finish. After the 2nd can, I did not notice the aftertaste.
3rd can and I'm kinda liking this stuff.
Anyway, when I woke up the next morning, it was all gone and Mrs. Silver Alert was pissed about something. Whats' your opinion?

Oh yeah, cheers everyone, I got some more for tonight.
I’ve never seen it. Sounds like it’s workin for ya. PBR in Canada is brewed by Sleeman Breweries so I doubt I will see it here. My opinion would be to keep up the good work without pissin off the Mrs. Cheers!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!