BrophyCreek

BrophyCreek

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 8, 2016
New Richmond, WI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So... Here is the carnage summary for those that did not hear that I won the "broke the most s**** trophy.

Wednesday - Shakedown /"quick easy ride". Ripped the rear passenger tire right out of the bead lock ring.

Thursday - Had a blast on the trail into dragons back, then detonated my rack on the bypass. .

Friday, was back in action albeit a little reserved compared to my normal riding style. But still managed to rip of the nose piece of my skid plate.

Saturday. Was having a great and uneventful day. Then decided to go down the shorter part of 9. Everything was going just fine until I bashed the frame of my windshield into an exposed root ball at what I can only guess was apparently too high of a rate of speed. Glass shattered, almost sounded like a gunshot.
Finished out the day by limping back to camp overheating due to what apparently is "too much mud" covering every square inch of my radiator.

But overall we had an absolute blast as always.

And thank you again @knuckledeep @TripleB @Ohio4x4 @Adam490 for coming to my rescue, saving my ass and replacing my rack in record time!

Thanks to @Plumber32 for being my personal chauffeur.
And @Bad_bowtie, @Mrs badbowtie and @theelectrician for being a great support crew!

Hands down, the HFAWHA crew is the best group of people I've ever had the priveldge of riding with.

Last, but not least. In fact quite the opposite:

Thank you @Hondasxs for starting this whole crazy thing!!!!

None of us would have likely ever met and certainty would not have had all this fun without you!
D62b214a858758f0ad6e04f62a5549e8

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. Talon R
Posted this in the NTC, but wanted to throw it over here too:

So I’ve made it to my pondering couch. I not expecting a quick sale, but just in case I’m officially gonna sell the Pioneer if someone makes a decent offer. Figured I’d throw it out here first in case someone was interested. I told Red500 I’d like to get $16,500-17,000 for it but that may be too high based on the book values I saw today. I HATE this part of buying something new, and I’d like to keep the Pioneer but I just don’t need (2) machines. I know it’s worth more than book based on the accessories to the right buyer and want to be fair, but not get raped. @JenElio $6969.69 is too low so sorry up front. I might venture out to the commoner area but I really don’t want to deal with idiots.

Y’all that know me know I’m a bit OCD so you know it’s in good shape.

2022 PK3 Deluxe 730ish miles
Super ATV Skids
Trail Armour A-Arm Guards
KFI 4500lb winch
Fox QS3 Shocks
Super ATV Flip Up Windshield
Club Store Harness for Dash Switches
Vent Lines
Cool Stickers on inside Roof

IMG 7423

IMG 8177

Bottom pic is cleanup round 1 after TO

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Posted this in the NTC, but wanted to throw it over here too:

So I’ve made it to my pondering couch. I not expecting a quick sale, but just in case I’m officially gonna sell the Pioneer if someone makes a decent offer. Figured I’d throw it out here first in case someone was interested. I told Red500 I’d like to get $16,500-17,000 for it but that may be too high based on the book values I saw today. I HATE this part of buying something new, and I’d like to keep the Pioneer but I just don’t need (2) machines. I know it’s worth more than book based on the accessories to the right buyer and want to be fair, but not get raped. @JenElio $6969.69 is too low so sorry up front. I might venture out to the commoner area but I really don’t want to deal with idiots.

Y’all that know me know I’m a bit OCD so you know it’s in good shape.

2022 PK3 Deluxe 730ish miles
Super ATV Skids
Trail Armour A-Arm Guards
KFI 4500lb winch
Fox QS3 Shocks
Super ATV Flip Up Windshield
Club Store Harness for Dash Switches
Vent Lines
Cool Stickers on inside Roof

IMG 7423

View attachment 431537
Bottom pic is cleanup round 1 after TO
Best of luck with the sale, someone will get an awesome trail rig that’s already setup, ready to go.

advertisement