Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That's what people from your way say to those of us who know better.
Spokane isn't where I want to be but Idaho riding is within an hour drive any direction and Iike that. My heart is doing that I just wish all you guys lived closer the commute is becoming a b****. Just need to win the lottery so I can relocate into Idaho full time and have you all come here to live and ride for free. My plan is solid lol

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Wife took me looking at toyhaulers yesterday. How sad is it she has to talk me into it? Looks like a used class 8 truck may be in my future. As much as I'd love a nice crew cab dually. I'm not interested in forking out another $65+ on a hauler after she spends that on a trailer.
I've got a really nice cyclone toy hauler I'll see ya. Let me know if you're interested

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So you didn't really need to go look...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Funny thing.... She went to the dealership to look at destination/park model trailers. I told her to think bigger. Toy hauler wasn't even on her radar until she saw how much extra room the garage adds.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
She is deadset on a Spartan 1245. She works way too hard to not get her way.
You need this bumper sticker!
IMG 0356

advertisement
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You can put a whole lotta SHTUFF in there. I do like it a lot.
This one has the 2 queen beds in the garage. I have no clue if our Pioneer will fit in the garage with both beds lifted to top height. I told her not to get excited until they agree to lets us bring the Pioneer onsite to confirm it fits. I don't want to have to swap tires, lower air pressure etc just to get it in and out. If it fits in it's current state, she is golden.
Right now Chalmers (our Pioneer) has a Honda roof, Highlifter bracket lift, and 28" Terrabites. I don't know if it will fit under the queen beds.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
This one has the 2 queen beds in the garage. I have no clue if our Pioneer will fit in the garage with both beds lifted to top height. I told her not to get excited until they agree to lets us bring the Pioneer onsite to confirm it fits. I don't want to have to swap tires, lower air pressure etc just to get it in and out. If it fits in it's current state, she is golden.
Right now Chalmers (our Pioneer) has a Honda roof, Highlifter bracket lift, and 28" Terrabites. I don't know if it will fit under the queen beds.

YIKES.....its gonna be darn close. Mine has a loft that sticks out into the garage plus a bed in the garage. The bed clears fine but the loft is tight. I dont have a lift but my tires are 28". Mine barely fits. By barely I mean I have about 1/4" between the roof and the loft. Yours may have more clearance though. Also depends a lot on the depth of garage.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
YIKES.....its gonna be darn close. Mine has a loft that sticks out into the garage plus a bed in the garage. The bed clears fine but the loft is tight. I dont have a lift but my tires are 28". Mine barely fits. By barely I mean I have about 1/4" between the roof and the loft. Yours may have more clearance though. Also depends a lot on the depth of garage.

12' garage on it. I am not worried about the loft part. Just mainly trying to squeeze it under the floating beds.
This is the model, but not the dealer she was at.
2017 Prime Time Manufacturing Spartan Toy Hauler 1245 - T19473 - Colton RV

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
12' garage on it. I am not worried about the loft part. Just mainly trying to squeeze it under the floating beds.
This is the model, but not the dealer she was at.
2017 Prime Time Manufacturing Spartan Toy Hauler 1245 - T19473 - Colton RV

Oh Cool. Mine is a queen loft so it sticks out further. My buddy has a cyclone very similar to the spartan you're looking at. I would encourage you to make sure you get one with Load range G tires and 7500# axles. Axles, tires, and frame are absolutely critical. Anyone can make a fancy interior. just my 2 cents. You'll want that triple axle for the weight of the side by side. Thats a sharp looking rig.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oh Cool. Mine is a queen loft so it sticks out further. My buddy has a cyclone very similar to the spartan you're looking at. I would encourage you to make sure you get one with Load range G tires and 7500# axles. Axles, tires, and frame are absolutely critical. Anyone can make a fancy interior. just my 2 cents. You'll want that triple axle for the weight of the side by side. Thats a sharp looking rig.
According to their brochure.......
Upgraded Load Range G Tires.
7000lb axles.

I plan on purchasing something like this to haul it with. It might be overkill, but a dually is way too much $ now a days.
2003 International 9200, Ashland VA - 122244242 - CommercialTruckTrader.com

I'll buy one with a sleeper later on to convert a little closer to retirement.

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have no clue if our Pioneer will fit in the garage with both beds lifted to top height. I told her not to get excited until they agree to lets us bring the Pioneer onsite to confirm it fits. I don't want to have to swap tires, lower air pressure etc just to get it in and out. If it fits in it's current state, she is golden.
have you thought about chopping the top?

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
have you thought about chopping the top?
I actually have. The shop I work for just acquired a CNC pipe/tube bending company. I plan to get over there with their engineers to see what we can draw up and have fabbed up off the clock. This might be an off season project though. And as a bonus, Chalmers could be in nice heated storage all winter while I fit a new cage. If anyone has a model or drawing of the bungs, feel free to pm me for an email. If not, I'll try and model them one of these days.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

@Tigermark has a Spartan toy hauler. He could probably tell you. Sounds a lot like his.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
@Tigermark has a Spartan toy hauler. He could probably tell you. Sounds a lot like his.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mine is a Spartan 300 series, 3611. It also has the dual queen beds in the rear. My Pioneer has the Highlifter Kit and 28 in tires and fits fine. In my Spartan you can also lower the bottom queen bunk and fold it up against the walls if your sxs is taller.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV