Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I can honestly say that I've been more nervous on some of the roads here trailering to a trail head than I am when doing sketchy things in the machine.

Agreed. I'm just not too concerned off road. If you can see and your not a stupid ass hole you'll be just fine. We've never gotten into trouble on an "adult night ride" as long as people aren't showing off it'll be just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We'll stay safe lol. I'm too old to die. @Delton promises to stay fairly sober so we'll be taking instructions from him he's trusted! But at least one night I want to party like we normally do and nothing is better then tunes and light in the woods
Easily on us boys from TN. It's not as bad as you have heard. Just tighten up the seat belt and stay cool. However I did lose my buzz on the Widowmaker trail. You can really s*** wreak you stuff there. But we do have some of them flat lander trails too!

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So, throughout my limited build I've acquired all kinds of connectors, splices, etc. You all know what I mean. Tomorrow will be the day that I pull it all out of boxes and organize it. If I'm going to put the damn rock lights in I need to know what I have... lol

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Agreed. I'm just not too concerned off road. If you can see and your not a stupid ass hole you'll be just fine. We've never gotten into trouble on an "adult night ride" as long as people aren't showing off it'll be just fine.

5e5691983e03e0c1ced875ac9adb390d

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Easily on us boys from TN. It's not as bad as you have heard. Just tighten up the seat belt and stay cool. However I did lose my buzz on the Widowmaker trail. You can really s*** wreak you stuff there. But we do have some of them flat lander trails too!

I wasn't meaning that I'm sure I'll be plenty comfy on the trails I'm use to really tight technical but it's speed that kills! 10 mph on rough stuff or 50 on dirt road totally different. I'm DEFINITELY not the dirt road type. Not afraid to get the machine muddy or scratched up here.

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wasn't meaning that I'm sure I'll be plenty comfy on the trails I'm use to really tight technical but it's speed that kills! 10 mph on rough stuff or 50 on dirt road totally different. I'm DEFINITELY not the dirt road type. Not afraid to get the machine muddy or scratched up here.

You will love it. I ride Windrock mostly and it has trials 10x the difficultly of Royal Blue. Stuff SXS normal can't do. Royal Blue is over all a more SXS friendly place and has a great trail system. You do want to hook up with Jackals run group. They man knows the Blue.

This is one of the SXS killers at Windrock

IMG 1842

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You will love it. I ride Windrock mostly and it has trials 10x the difficultly of Royal Blue. Stuff SXS normal can't do. Royal Blue is over all a more SXS friendly place and has a great trail system. You do want to hook up with Jackals run group. They man knows the Blue.

View attachment 30955
That looks like fun!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 30955
I went to look down the school bus. And there was a truck on its side . We sat there helped the dude out and filmed the rest of em crazy shot!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@JACKAL this guy moved here and probably knows it like the back of his hand!

I'd love to follow Jackal through there. Id rather not be out front because this ain't my woods but I'll follow anyone with knowledge and ability. If no one willing thought I'm still going, around here you can ride three states in the woods and we only pucker occasionally lol but I'll admit we've been lost for 5 hours before.

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'd love to follow Jackal through there. Id rather not be out front because this ain't my woods but I'll follow anyone with knowledge and ability. If no one willing thought I'm still going, around here you can ride three states in the woods and we only pucker occasionally lol but I'll admit we've been lost for 5 hours before.

Hell, I've made wrong turns here even with my GPS. It happens.

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Seen a rzr do 12 flips backwards of the top. S*** wreak and a yard sale. Beer went everywhere. The saying hold my beer and watch this was used that day.
I don't doubt that at all. That's why I like this machine. Slow crawl it and keep the rpms up.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!