Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Seen a rzr do 12 flips backwards of the top. S*** wreak and a yard sale. Beer went everywhere. The saying hold my beer and watch this was used that day.

That does look fun! I know it's steeper then it looks because it always is but looks fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'd love to follow Jackal through there. Id rather not be out front because this ain't my woods but I'll follow anyone with knowledge and ability. If no one willing thought I'm still going, around here you can ride three states in the woods and we only pucker occasionally lol but I'll admit we've been lost for 5 hours before.

This is big land but slow going ain't no 100 miles in a day. It's an adventure for sure. Would I like to ride it all the time.... no. I like being able to cruse too. Talking to some locals there. They would love to ride town to town like wisconsin. It's great we can travel 600 miles for me aND do most everything. Buy I've driven a car from Eugene or. To the coast and would love to see the trees up close. So different

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
This is big land but slow going ain't no 100 miles in a day. It's an adventure for sure. Would I like to ride it all the time.... no. I like being able to cruse too. Talking to some locals there. They would love to ride town to town like wisconsin. It's great we can travel 600 miles for me aND do most everything. Buy I've driven a car from Eugene or. To the coast and would love to see the trees up close. So different

I love Idaho that way. 55 down a road if needed. Can cruise into town grab beer and fuel and head back out. Cops leave you alone more so then a car sometimes because they know your licensed and insured. We got pulled over one time and I'm not going to say too much but we were on the highway with lots of weapons adult beverages friends tunes lights and even some other things in back and cops just got pissed and forced me to drive back down the highway to camp. As soon as we turned around we knew every cop around was well aware of us so the tunes got louder and more lights. I'm surprised they didn't show up at camp for a beer later.

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I need to find a video about the guy that started "The Last Alaskans" series. Nothing to do with riding, but a very cool video about a family living in the bush here. Give me a minute.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I love Idaho that way. 55 down a road if needed. Can cruise into town grab beer and fuel and head back out. Cops leave you alone more so then a car sometimes because they know your licensed and insured. We got pulled over one time and I'm not going to say too much but we were on the highway with lots of weapons adult beverages friends tunes lights and even some other things in back and cops just got pissed and forced me to drive back down the highway to camp. As soon as we turned around we knew every cop around was well aware of us so the tunes got louder and more lights. I'm surprised they didn't show up at camp for a beer later.

For some reason my soul is pulled to lake superior. When I ride up there and look out. It scares me. I don't get it probably like a siren the old timers speak about

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cheers by the way every one 3c626f51f4ea4f75ec41919fb6f0d33a

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
For some reason my soul is pulled to lake superior. When I ride up there and look out. It scares me. I don't get it probably like a siren the old timers speak about

I'm always excited to ride different terrain. s*** right now I'd be riding my back yard pretending to be lost with a cold beer if the damn rig wasn't so torn down

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!