Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ok gents. No kids tonight, and my better half wants to watch a movie. I'll take that over you guys any day. I'd always have your back, but opportunity is calling

Hey remember our words to live by here. Pics or it didn't happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's a nice box you've done excellent! I wish I could aluminum weld. Can do anything else but that eludes me.

I know if you could put a little time into it you would get it. Its realy not that bad running a spool gun. Verry similar to ruinning a steel mig set up. Just a little faster.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ipa. I did try it again on New Years wasn't my favorite but I did drink all of them

I am one of those who could care less what your drink of choice is. I have mine you have yours. As long as it does what we would like it to do that is all that matters

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am one of those who could care less what your drink of choice is. I have mine you have yours. As long as it does what we would like it to do that is all that matters

You coming to the takeover?

Reactions: Dp5hunter
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

Agreed. I honestly don't care either buddy! I don't like it when someone thinks you should drink a specific beer my only problem with someone not drinking what I prefer is that I don't know what to get them out of the cooler

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Agreed. I honestly don't care either buddy! I don't like it when someone thinks you should drink a specific beer my only problem with someone not drinking what I prefer is that I don't know what to get them out of the cooler

Yeah you feel like a failure! I'll have busch lite and a fire.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wasn't meaning that I'm sure I'll be plenty comfy on the trails I'm use to really tight technical but it's speed that kills! 10 mph on rough stuff or 50 on dirt road totally different. I'm DEFINITELY not the dirt road type. Not afraid to get the machine muddy or scratched up here.

I feel a little like that was a cheap shot at me:D

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!