Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
No. It's bad man. I'm good driving in snow understand that but it's bad. You can't leave town plows are going 24/7 and construction crews are even hired its stage 2 and I'm not taking the bus out. February for Valentine's Day is next. That's it. I'm miserable lol. f***ing snow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No. It's bad man. I'm good driving in snow understand that but it's bad. You can't leave town plows are going 24/7 and construction crews are even hired its stage 2 and I'm not taking the bus out. February for Valentine's Day is next. That's it. I'm miserable lol. f***ing snow

Ya thats sucks.the snow is great fun. But when you live in it every day, day after day it gets old. We are going up to coper creek near mt. Rainier on sun day. Not trying to rub it in. But will share pics and vids

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ya thats sucks.the snow is great fun. But when you live in it every day, day after day it gets old. We are going up to coper creek near mt. Rainier on sun day. Not trying to rub it in. But will share pics and vids

Hoping to get some pics that might win me the rig of the month.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Hoping to get some pics that might win me the rig of the month.

I'd so love to see them! I love seeing other people's pics. Mines not going anywhere anytime soon so let me see yours!

Reactions: Plumber32 and sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
We have a plan to strap the daughters baby doll that looks scary real to the back of the spare tire carier hopeing to get some crazy looks. Should make for some good laughs

Nice!

Reactions: Plumber32
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I was wondering when you would poke your ugly head and turn things inappropriate

I've come to not mind jtw. Ya he's an ass but at least he's honest. Gotta respect that as much as I hate to admit it

advertisement
J

JTW

Yeah, sorry I'm late. Baby girl turns one tomorrow and I've been getting ready for the party that we're having here. 80 people or so in my garage soooo I've been cleaning!
IMG 2207 IMG 2208 IMG 2209 IMG 2210

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!