H.F.A.W.H.A. meeting

J

JTW

Yes you are. No more f***ing feet though. Dammit man those things should never be seen without socks lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm going to go barefoot at the takeover JUST for you!

IMG 2241 IMG 2242

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I'd love to follow Jackal through there. Id rather not be out front because this ain't my woods but I'll follow anyone with knowledge and ability. If no one willing thought I'm still going, around here you can ride three states in the woods and we only pucker occasionally lol but I'll admit we've been lost for 5 hours before.

I will be happy to show as many as you guys around for as long as you want, there is 1200+ miles of trails the "formal ride group" won't see. Reason is the more machines the greater chances of breakdowns from not tackling an obstacle correctly. There is a ton of neat trails could keep us busy for a week, provided you don't break anything important. It isn't the speed it's the gravity that can get you.

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I will be happy to show as many as you guys around for as long as you want, there is 1200+ miles of trails the "formal ride group" won't see. Reason is the more machines the greater chances of breakdowns from not tackling an obstacle correctly. There is a ton or neat trails could keep us busy for a week, provided you don't break anything important. It isn't the speed it's the gravity that can get you.
haha, yeah, that gravity can be a b****!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I will be happy to show as many as you guys around for as long as you want, there is 1200+ miles of trails the "formal ride group" won't see. Reason is the more machines the greater chances of breakdowns from not tackling an obstacle correctly. There is a ton or neat trails could keep us busy for a week, provided you don't break anything important. It isn't the speed it's the gravity that can get you.

True about gravity!! The fall doesn't get you the landing does! You're a lucky man living that close to the trails!

advertisement
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@JACKAL what the hell? You're encouraging him! But damn I'm really not a foot guy now
But just think of all the yeast they could pack in those pores on the bottom of the feet after the larvae hatched. Soak em in the brew tank get some stout yellow beer.

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cant see in the pic but the tires were hanging about 2" off of the ramps that had just spit out

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp
advertisement