Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
New spare tire holder what do ya guys think 51e4f33194d92b5765cf0a9c7084f75a

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk
man, that looks really nice.
you may end up having to get a thicker gage tail gate cable... @Windrock1000 broke one on our royal blue to windrock (and back) ride. he was using the tail gate extender and had a cooler and some stuff back there... all the bouncing ended up breaking the tail gate cable.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I feel a little like that was a cheap shot at me:D
What??? Hell no! No we always give people that come up camping with us and they've got some complaint about what we drink but eventually they realize or cooler so full of one thing it becomes a pain in the butt and everyone just starts drinking Coors or bush light

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I would love to go but a 37 hour drive with a 5 and a 6 year old. Even they will get bored of you tube after so long. Maybe next year

This is the only time that my wife and I have been away from the kids for over a day ever in 12 years. There is no way we could bring the kids on this trip especially nonstop like we're going to do. At times I do feel bad but we never even had a honeymoon so this is it

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would love to go but a 37 hour drive with a 5 and a 6 year old. Even they will get bored of you tube after so long. Maybe next year

Sent from my LGMS631 using utvTapatalk
I did 12hrs last year with a 5yr old. I had a blast just him and I . The guys like @joeymt33 were so cool. I felt right at home. I'm not bringing my kids this year but next I will. He talks about Tennessee all the time.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is the only time that my wife and I have been away from the kids for over a day ever in 12 years. There is no way we could bring the kids on this trip especially nonstop like we're going to do. At times I do feel bad but we never even had a honeymoon so this is it
No kids bringing the wife?

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dont sweat it. We did the same thing 2 years back went to denver to go snowboarding. Went to the highest ski resort in north America. And than took a snow cat at the top to go even higher. That was an epic trip. Hope you guys have one too

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Dont sweat it. We did the same thing 2 years back went to denver to go snowboarding. Went to the highest ski resort in north America. And than took a snow cat at the top to go even higher. That was an epic trip. Hope you guys have one too

That does sound epic! Omg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Absolutely she'd kill me she wants to go as bad i

It qas something else. The parking lot was at 8000 ft. But at the top we had a 100 yard walk up hill at 11000 ft to the snow cat pick up spot we both got tunnel vision and got a little bit of altitude sickness

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It qas something else. The parking lot was at 8000 ft. But at the top we had a 100 yard walk up hill at 11000 ft to the snow cat pick up spot we both got tunnel vision and got a little bit of altitude sickness

I was boarding back when it wasn't cool skiers hated us and places wouldn't let boards in sometimes. I miss that stuff a lot but the family never caught in. I use to teach ski school at Stevens Pass. Rode Baker a lot.

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was boarding back when it wasn't cool skiers hated us and places wouldn't let boards in sometimes. I miss that stuff a lot but the family never caught in. I use to teach ski school at Stevens Pass. Rode Baker a lot.

Ha thats Fing awesome. My first job was a snowboard instructor at snowqualmie when i was 15. Stevens is great. But baker is something else. Im proud to say that Washington holds the world record for the most snow in one winter. 1100 something inches. Beat that b*%hes. year 98-99 we were actually going to crystal mnt. One day and got to their parking lot and had to turn around because they were closed for the day. Because the snow was so deep the chair lifts were to close to the ground. And had to push the snow away from the lifts and their towers

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What??? Hell no! No we always give people that come up camping with us and they've got some complaint about what we drink but eventually they realize or cooler so full of one thing it becomes a pain in the butt and everyone just starts drinking Coors or bush light
I was referring to the dirt road comment lol.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ha thats Fing awesome. My first job was a snowboard instructor at snowqualmie when i was 15. Stevens is great. But baker is something else. Im proud to say that Washington holds the world record for the most snow in one winter. 1100 something inches. Beat that b*%hes. year 98-99 we were actually going to crystal mnt. One day and got to their parking lot and had to turn around because they were closed for the day. Because the snow was so deep the chair lifts were to close to the ground. And had to push the snow away from the lifts and their towers

I always hated snocrumy. Stevens was my go to. Baker is the s***! Was never at Crystal but I know it's big snow. Here I'll say there's 5 places within 45 minutes but I just don't get out anymore.

Reactions: sharp
popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have always wanted to go to switzer. I have been to all the other big mountains in the area from Oregon, b.c. and washington. But never idaho. And snocrumy isnt to bad as a snowbaord instructor at 15-18 years old. Picking up hot little snowbunnys was like shooting fish in a barrel

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Switzer is awesome I'll admit. My favorite here though is lookout pass. It's lodge is Idaho/Montana border but the snow is always power. It sits so beautifully in a nice snow belt. Swits doesn't get as much nice snow and has f***ing cat tracks. It's big though

Reactions: Plumber32 and sharp
popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Switzer is awesome I'll admit. My favorite here though is lookout pass. It's lodge is Idaho/Montana border but the snow is always power. It sits so beautifully in a nice snow belt. Swits doesn't get as much nice snow and has f***ing cat tracks. It's big though

I know your area has been getting beat down with bad weather and snow but do you have any more snow runs planed for the winter is over

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!