Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Man sometimes I wish we had some cool snow to ride around in... but then I remember how cold you guys are all the time... not sure I "really" want it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You do have to have cold for snow lol.

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Man sometimes I wish we had some cool snow to ride around in... but then I remember how cold you guys are all the time... not sure I "really" want it

Yeah, until just the other day it's been pretty cold here. With the snow it warmed up a bit, but it's supposed to get frigid here for the next week. If you dress for it you can still have fun, but the prep is a PITA.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Buddy of mine I haven't seen in months facetimed me this morning to sing me and the wife a few new songs. Pretty sweet deal. He made us dance while he sung which was nice since we haven't danced in several years. LOL

Anyways, figured I'd share here. I don't do much social media anymore so this is it!

07181696acbb0ab94bd96a2895a6b494

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry I'm late to the meeting guys. Took a little bit to get that new trailerable cover set up for a little ride tomorrow. Sucking down a couple bush lites when I thought about everyone. @CumminsPusher . @JTW and our other members
Where did you find a trailerable cover at?

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks rider. Does any one have this. Is it decent?

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk
I'd like to know that too. Towing on an open trailer in snow really makes a mess of the cab.

Reactions: sharp
advertisement
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'd like to know that too. Towing on an open trailer in snow really makes a mess of the cab.
Works great. Kinda a pain to put on by yourself. But zero complaints. Keeps it clean and I'm guessing that it will last along time. Very well made and fitting

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Works great. Kinda a pain to put on by yourself. But zero complaints. Keeps it clean and I'm guessing that it will last along time. Very well made and fitting
After posting this I realized that it might not work for me. I have my light bar on my roof and cube lights on each corner of the roof in the back.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!