AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Now I'm wondering how it would work with @Moses V2 spare tire rack. I'm really interested in that.

Reactions: JTW and Plumber32
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Now I'm wondering how it would work with @Moses V2 spare tire rack. I'm really interested in that.
It wouldn't. But I'm really interested in that also. I'd probably have him leave off the tire carrier and add another gas can. I am going to get the super atv flip up windshield though

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It wouldn't. But I'm really interested in that also. I'd probably have him leave off the tire carrier and add another gas can. I am going to get the super atv flip up windshield though
My wife and I have been discussing this. She has some mad sewing skills, and she just got a new serger from Santa. We're thinking instead of reinventing the wheel, we buy the stock cover and modify it to fit what we have... including a really cool cover over the snorkel

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My wife and I have been discussing this. She has some mad sewing skills, and she just got a new serger from Santa. We're thinking instead of reinventing the wheel, we buy the stock cover and modify it to fit what we have... including a really cool cover over the snorkel
What would really be nice is to make some side windows that roll up like rear soft window. Just for rain protection or a wind stop. But could easily roll out of the way

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What would really be nice is to make some side windows that roll up like rear soft window. Just for rain protection or a wind stop. But could easily roll out of the way
Hmm... I can only make so many requests for sewing assistance, but I'll add this to the list

J

JTW

We pretty much have the same machine then

IMG 2338

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Reactions: sharp
advertisement