H.F.A.W.H.A. meeting

Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
Btw is there any where to order axles thats not like hondapartshouse? I can't expedite shipping through them and I would like to have an extra in case its boogered up.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Btw is there any where to order axles thats not like hondapartshouse? I can't expedite shipping through them and I would like to have an extra in case its boogered up.
Any aftermarket yet?

Reactions: CumminsPusher
J

JTW

I hope so we will see soon enough, called Cfab today he will have another set build and on the way at the end of the day. I like cfab they can build it and send it faster than I can order a stock part.... go figure.
How much are the Cfabs

Reactions: sharp
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Rockymountain? free shipping over $75. add tie rods, or random bolts or maintenance items to meet threshold.

Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
do they have them on rocky mountain? Im like JTW i had to state my damn ride was a polaris general to order 30s in the tire package. I even talked to a rep and they said they couldn't do it for my pioneer.... I was like what the hell

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
do they have them on rocky mountain? Im like JTW i had to state my damn ride was a polaris general to order 30s in the tire package. I even talked to a rep and they said they couldn't do it for my pioneer.... I was like what the hell
I called there and the guy used the canam x3 to build my tire package

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
JUst looked, 5-7 days on front shafts.

Reactions: knuckledeep
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Damn neighbors dog! Our Boxer is in heat and we were going to do a set of puppies. Had everything lined up and multiple family and friends wanting a Boxer then this stupid dog is found nutted up to ours and in our own fenced yard to boot. Grrrrr.

Kinda looks like JTW right after some good foot pics
IMG 1043

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Damn neighbors dog! Our Boxer is in heat and we were going to do a set of puppies. Had everything lined up and multiple family and friends wanting a Boxer then this stupid dog is found nutted up to ours and in our own fenced yard to boot. Grrrrr.

Kinda looks like JTW right after some good foot pics
View attachment 56829
Thats why they make diapers for dogs! Well at least you will get some "smart" boxer's lol. Boxadores.!!!!!

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Thats why they make diapers for dogs! Well at least you will some "smart" boxer's lol. Boxadores.!!!!!
Raised only one litter and realized we'd only do it once more it's a pain, a mixed breed won't cover the cost of raising puppies. It's easier to find homes for boxers. But I guess we're having puppies:)

Last edited:
popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Raised only one litter and realized we'd only do it once more, a mixed breed won't cover the cost of raising them unfortunately and it's easier to find good homes for boxers. But I guess we're having puppies:)
Who knows maybe they were just practicing?

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Raised only one litter and realized we'd only do it once more it's a pain, a mixed breed won't cover the cost of raising puppies. It's easier to find homes for boxers. But I guess we're having puppies:)
The vet can give her a shot and abort mission. Might be something to consider. Or just push the dog down the stairs!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!