Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
The vet can give her a shot and abort mission. Might be something to consider. Or just push the dog down the stairs!
She tripped! Seriously though we always have good luck with animals and a good environment so if anyone is looking for a puppy it might be an excuse to ride Idaho around New Years:):)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You might get lucky that Happy ole boy looks to have lab and a bit of boxer in him.
Now she does too:D
He's just lucky our other dog was in the house otherwise he would've had some Doberman in him. Pincher loves threesomes.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Btw is there any where to order axles thats not like hondapartshouse? I can't expedite shipping through them and I would like to have an extra in case its boogered up.
Have you tried babbits?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Raised only one litter and realized we'd only do it once more it's a pain, a mixed breed won't cover the cost of raising puppies. It's easier to find homes for boxers. But I guess we're having puppies:)
Might as well head to the vet and abort mission. Unless you've got the father paying for puppy support...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

advertisement
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!