Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know a number of you fellers that grew up on a farm or out in the sticks, know all about partaking in all the farm has to offer! Dogs, sheep, horses, pigs... anything you can physically catch. And the best part, they don’t talk about it and they can’t get pregnant!
Now your wishing out loud!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I know a number of you fellers that grew up on a farm or out in the sticks, know all about partaking in all the farm has to offer! Dogs, sheep, horses, pigs... anything you can physically catch. And the best part, they don’t talk about it and they can’t get pregnant!
IMG 1233

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Dude.. I was loving it. Got me In the mood to hunt. Now it’s back up to 70... WTF!

Yeah, I was just kidding of course. This is also my favorite time of year. I hate summertime. I had to play into what the Yankees think about us.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Y’all are a bunch of drunks. You guys only saw the Jack.

I was hoping someone asked about the 1982 bike.

A friend saw it headed to the scrap yard and gave the guy a $20 bill for it. He gave it to me. I don’t know what it needs yet but I do know it will pop when I kick it. The only problem is every time it pops it catches on fire.

I’ve got points and condenser on the way and I will check the valves soon.

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4

A friend saw it headed to the scrap yard and gave the guy a $20 bill for it. He gave it to me. I don’t know what it needs yet but I do know it will pop when I kick it. The only problem is every time it pops it catches on fire.

I'd be all over that for twenty bones! Great find!

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Repainting a boat lift?
Off to the left sitting there waiting for a Pioneer to be loaded inside...
After kicking it around for awhile finally decided to build a little toy hauler. It's got the Isuzu 3.9 inline 4 turbo diesel with high miles and been sitting but easy motor swap if needed and only 500$ For the rig. Ran good when parked 8 years ago lol.
Probably 3-4 good weekends and a couple grand should fit our needs. Actually excited itd be so much easier then the school bus was to build, 28 ft shorter and not heavy gauge steel. Just waiting for the guy to get into town to look it over but want it going in next few weeks if it looks good

Last edited:
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I saw it the next day but the night before I guess I just thought it was a dog walking into your picture. beer go figure. Lol

advertisement