DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I totally understand the FB sentiments...but the fact is, the only way i know whats going on with my family or in the world is usually FB. Just don't watch or listen to much news.

Bloody mary? Never had one. Can't think about it without giggling from thinking of juvenile menstruation jokes (@JTW will be along shortly with an assist).

I sometimes feel like the odd man out because it really just don't like beer. I will drink it...when i am wondering what horse piss tastes like, or when offered one by a buddy...but vodka and orange juice are my go-to. I am cutting back, though, by dropping the juice. Yuk..yuk..yuk...

Could be that I've never had a really good beer. My 1st beer adventures as a teen were with Budweiser, which i suspect is the beer equivalent of losing your virginity to mary jane rotten crotch. Perhaps not the best of starts.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Plumber that made me laug out loud!!

As for FB I’m a user.. but this place takes most of my screen time anymore.. I just hate to loose touch with old friends.. however I’m starting to realize those I thought were such close friends 10 years ago. Aren’t so much anymore!

I deleted all the social media apps from my phone. I really only use a computer for work and work laptop is only for work, I just don't use it for personal use, or our iMac for the occasional thing I can't do from my phone.
Its all still there I just don't use it anymore. Stopped using it a while back it was too much noise, too many ads trying to tell me what I needed, what I should think, who I should like, who I should vote for, what opinions I should have, and too many keyboard warriors shouting above each other trying to get a like or a share. Who cares? Wanna hash something out lets go get some food and a drink and talk about it. When it started it was a way to keep in touch and see what everyone was doing. Neat concept.
Now no one does anything together anymore and the rest is just noise everyone takes it as fact when they should be learning and thinking for themselves.

Well said ohana. I used to use it to stay connected with "friends" but realized if they were friends I didn't need to find them online. I agree it is a lot of NOISE and contest to see who can yell louder. All talk and no action. It started out cool but went downhill fast. I've been much happier since leaving all that behind. Now I'm just traumatized by JTW and the crazy S#!^ he puts on here.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Don’t you f***ers act like you haven’t used ketchup on your brats!
Pffft....well hell ya!

I never understood these couples who act like the old vag grows teeth for one week a month and abstain. Maybe its a religious thing...dunno. Don't care either.

Reactions: Cuoutdoors and JTW
advertisement
elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Man that went sideways ... after we meet at takeover, folks will understand the significance of the name brand of whiskey ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Man that went sideways ... after we meet at takeover, folks will understand the significance of the name brand of whiskey ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is it because your name is Sam? So says the sig...right above the P100 5 camo?

DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I see the post about the ride in hogwalla. What an interesting name.

I'd like to win the lotto and buy one of these high-end housing developments with the fancy names...like "Falcon Crest", and rename it Hogwalla Hills. Or Falcon Pork. Just to mess with the residents.

Reactions: knuckledeep
DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
...or better yet, I'll call it "Mikes backdoor", so that when ask, everyone has to say they live in Mikes backdoor!

advertisement