Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
20171217 230330
pretty good sunday night. Thats my 13yrs old Chesapeake bay retriever. Glad to be doing this than what @CumminsPusher is doing!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Pj is back to stock, even beyond stock lol. This picture was last night when I went home at midnight. Got here early straightened a few things and gave her a bath. Long ass day.
IMG 2004

advertisement
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I saved as much as I could off the 700 when I rewired it the first time. It was good for all the short jumpers on the switches and runs here and there.
I bet there are many of us that with a stash of old wiring around that we plan to one day repurpose, lol:cool: I’ve had one box for years and it always comes in handy! Problem is I only use about a foot per year and there are hundreds of feet of different gauge wire:confused:

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dont let this distract you that in 1966, Al Bundy scored 4 touchdowns in a single game playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game vs Andrew Johnson High School including the game winning -touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis Bubba "spare tire" Dixon.

Last edited:
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I bet there are many of us that with a stash of old wiring around that we plan to one day repurpose, lol:cool: I’ve had one box for years and it always comes in handy! Problem is I only use about a foot per year and there are hundreds of feet of different gauge wire:confused:

I’ve got one of those that’s gotten thinned out after the initial wire, (2) rewires on the 700, the initial install in the 1000, the reworks and subsequent adds. The add in a few small projects here and there along with stuff for friends.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Lots of stuff repurposed. It doesn't have its own identity it's pretty ugly right now. s*** the tires have been on a Polaris and now 4 different Pioneers. Do what ya got to I guess

WillyBill

WillyBill

Wheeling Addict
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2017
Clinton, Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
Lots of stuff repurposed. It doesn't have its own identity it's pretty ugly right now. s*** the tires have been on a Polaris and now 4 different Pioneers. Do what ya got to I guess

If you'd ride them more, you would'a wore 'em out and had new ones by now - like two machines ago.:p

Reactions: nbomar
WillyBill

WillyBill

Wheeling Addict
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2017
Clinton, Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
Throw it in back of the dually for traction in 4 days:) see ya soon!

I needed some of that stuff week before last - had to use the wrong size (too big) on some things 'cause my scrounge box has taken a beating lately without a recharge! LOL!!!

Speaking of Dually - I just got through loading the P5 in that dually - tarping it - and strapping it down. Then came the hard part - packing all the cokes, waters, and beers in around it!:rolleyes:

BTW - those relays we all use to power the accessory buss bar WILL run the battery down in 5 days if left energized....don't ask me how I know.:mad:

advertisement