Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Speaking of which happy hump day everybody!
EB78140B B775 49FE BFA0 F32714CE766E

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Possibly. I’m in a hotel with shuttle service here. 150 people in our group. No drinking and driving here...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Words of wisdom! Only a couple for me. I don’t drink and drive either unless I’m in the woods with my kind:)

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Words of wisdom! Only a couple for me. I don’t drink and drive either unless I’m in the woods with my kind:)

I indulge in a beverage or two these days, hell @my99svt got me drunk on my bday, but I’ll never get behind the wheel of anything again when drinking. Just not worth it.

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
I indulge in a beverage or two these days, hell @my99svt got me drunk on my bday, but I’ll never get behind the wheel of anything again when drinking. Just not worth it.

I didn't pour anything down your throat! You did it to yourself!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

I can respect that. I’ve never hurt my machine, myself or others while having a couple in the woods. Years of experiences have showed me sometimes the slow easy way just having fun and making sure others are as well rather then showing off with throttle down has proven to be the way to go. Back down speed and attitude with every drink. Some do it the other way

advertisement
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!