BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is above my pay grade. I don’t know the lingo for the homos. @JTW would know. He is all about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Play on words. Suv/ Hummer ha ha

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Plumber32
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Coolest thing in awhile. Ran into this vet tonight that was having some bad times. Won’t go into that but really bad times. We bs’ed for awhile and I found out he gives everything he can do to others. He builds things from around his home and gives whatever he can just to see others smile. Awesome guy. I tried turning him down on bringing something home but with him it’s impossible lol. Paid the bartender for a couple drinks for him before I left. Never know who’ll you’ll meet if you’re down to talking to a stranger. Really cool birdhouse he sent me home with!
EA361303 FAEA 4C87 8E57 E85BDB63A4B0

J

JTW

Hey f***ers!! Been busy with work lately... oldest girl had a bomb threat at their school yesterday. Hospital meetings tonight regarding creating a tax district as a new revenue source. Everybody’s been about half sick... and I really don’t like any of you cocksuckers.. so there!

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
This is above my pay grade. I don’t know the lingo for the homos. @JTW would know. He is all about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it’s level of herpies. I tried reading JTW’s book but felt violated 3 pages in so that’s about all I got from it. At the Takeover he gave me the book, a muscle relaxer,a roofie, and a blue pill. I don’t know what it all means but I don’t trust him.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!