my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
Cheers! Friday night is a good thing. Too bad @nbomar is making me work Sunday!
IMG 7059

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cheers! Friday night is a good thing. Too bad @nbomar is making me work Sunday!
View attachment 68928

I didn’t know it was charity... oh I’m paying you so shut it! Lol. I’m leaving Arkansas right now to go to OKC and work til 4-5 in the morning. We all do what is necessary to achieve the level of success we desire.

advertisement
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thats terrible I'd like to know who did that. I just don't get it.
Yup....I was disgusted too!!!
Who wants to be the first to eat a coyote? Not me....hides aren't worth crap cause the Chinese quit buying. Some places have a bounty so you cut the tail off to claim the bounty.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm pretty happy. My brother in Oklahoma @Okbadger jumped into the sxs ownership today! Purchased a real nice Yamaha wolverine r spec with 500 miles. Got winch, windshield, and the factory trunk. He's In Oklahoma city. And going to try to make it to the takeover. The wolverine fits in a short box truck. So that was the deciding factor since he doesnt have a trailer. Anyone lives on the way he's more than willing to go with and split the fuel.
IMG 0348

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm pretty happy. My brother in Oklahoma @Okbadger jumped into the sxs ownership today! Purchased a real nice Yamaha wolverine r spec with 500 miles. Got winch, windshield, and the factory trunk. He's In Oklahoma city. And going to try to make it to the takeover. The wolverine fits in a short box truck. So that was the deciding factor since he doesnt have a trailer. Anyone lives on the way he's more than willing to go with and split the fuel.
View attachment 68934
I wouldn’t mind one of those! I hear they’re a damn good rig

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Hey @Plumber32 Idaho might even be worse then Washington for running mainly Dodge. All 5 at the gas station in Plummer were Dodge. 4 were Cummins and 3 were old 12valve. Funny because all were white too. Embarrassing sitting in the middle of that power with wife’s yellow Xterra lol.
0823C906 8C2E 4C74 A06A 28B31EE06FB2

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Oh s***! Toyota clan. In St. Marie’s looks like riding season starting. Going to give Xmas hills hell in wife’s rig to scout a Pioneer trip tomorrow. Pray we don’t get stuck tonight!
C4647341 9203 4A05 B619 EB9D052FAB83

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey @Plumber32 Idaho might even be worse then Washington for running mainly Dodge. All 5 at the gas station in Plummer were Dodge. 4 were Cummins and 3 were old 12valve. Funny because all were white too. Embarrassing sitting in the middle of that power with wife’s yellow Xterra lol. View attachment 68935
I said it was comical. Even the pic I took of the rental in the hotel parking lot had a 12 valve sitting next to it there was six more in the parking lot on the other side newer ones of course but still I've never seen nothing like it but I will say there was some pretty badass Toyotas with lifts and winches and custom bumpers and stuff not very many Jeeps surprisingly

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I said it was comical. Even the pic I took of the rental in the hotel parking lot had a 12 valve sitting next to it there was six more in the parking lot on the other side newer ones of course but still I've never seen nothing like it but I will say there was some pretty badass Toyotas with lifts and winches and custom bumpers and stuff not very many Jeeps surprisingly
Dependability is appreciated in the woods I guess.
That was a f’ed up trip in. What a soup kitchen. Went from 18” of the crappiest snow I ever saw to almost a foot of heavy clay. Both hands full this time and some more Idaho stripping added to the Xterra. Ripped off another mud flap on a downed tree but we made it!
Checking in here tonight from Dobies resting place. Nice to be in an area that people respect things. God I miss that good ol boy. He’s got the whole place to himself though, I’m sure his spirit is still chasing squirrels.:)
Cheers guys!!

Last edited:
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!