Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
The company that makes parts for my owns and manufacturers LWRC. It’s fun when he’s with me and we walk into a fun store and he gets the VIP treatment for having his LWRC shirt on. Funny thing though, I still can’t talk him into a discount for a REPR

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I want an AR10 to sit in my safe next to my AR15. Hate to have a lonely gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I need to finish a 300black. Build I have going, just missing a handguard - that I want (have several that are too long)

Also on slightly different sub - Happy St Patrick’s to ya - spent 7 or so years in Savannah celebrating - these 2 cups have served me well over the years - to think at one point it was $3 to fill them up maybe $5 to buy the first cup. ... some of the best times I’ll never remember again

F66A04FD B753 4768 B4D8 B424AED8782A

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I need to finish a 300black. Build I have going, just missing a handguard - that I want (have several that are too long)

Also on slightly different sub - Happy St Patrick’s to ya - spent 7 or so years in Savannah celebrating - these 2 cups have served me well over the years - to think at one point it was $3 to fill them up maybe $5 to buy the first cup. ... some of the best times I’ll never remember again

View attachment 68956

Hahaha. I don’t picture you as the big party animal, but we can all change our ways.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member

View attachment 68956
You just need to sell me that socom to help fund all your other projects :)

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
yeah either a ar10 or ar15 or both just so they aren't lonely and my 10 year old can carry one and I carry the other. ha!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I’m an old school hog hunter, I use a Winchester model 71 lever action ;) guess I need to update my arsenal

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You just need to sell me that socom to help fund all your other projects :)
:confused: Keeping.

Hahaha. I don’t picture you as the big party animal, but we can all change our ways.

Doesn’t do any good to tell stories from those days nobody would believe them and I can’t remember half of them. :eek:

Edited to add - I am just thankful that Cell phones and digital cameras were still not common in those days

Last edited:
Reactions: sharp and BWAF
my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
I can’t believe you guys have all these assault rifles! I mean AR stands for assault rifle and you guys are not military! I don’t know if I’ll feel safe hanging out with any of you!

Where is Monte when you need him!

IMG 7060

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I don't know how to delete a post.As soon as I get off work it go back to drinking and Honda's

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
Click Tools and pick delete post.
Please join it in the PUB

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!