H.F.A.W.H.A. meeting

crazychris

crazychris

Oct 26, 2017
redfeild arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I gave up the tobacco last tues
awesome glock keep up the good work. I quit in October when I bought the pioneer. once u get past the cravings u think dang that was stupid. takes about 3 months. and alcohol be easy on that while quitting I resorted to that during the 2nd month and man I could have a relasp on being sober. I can drink 2 or 3 beers in moderation and be good . but I can still make a 12 pack disappear in a hurry. wife sobered me up 12 years ago.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I did for the month of nov. Actually was pretty easy other than the can't crap part. I ended up chewing pouches . A long drive got me. At least my lip and gum have healed.
I had hard time also with that and sleeping and not ripping peoples head off at work .

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ive cut back over the past year...went to Copenhagen pouches..and cut down to 3 pouches a day. Its not so much the addiction..but the habit. I do certain things at specific times...have for years. It really fuks with my schedule lol. After lunch im like well what do i do now:confused:

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ive cut back over the past year...went to Copenhagen pouches..and cut down to 3 pouches a day. Its not so much the addiction..but the habit. I do certain things at specific times...have for years. It really fuks with my schedule lol. After lunch im like well what do i do now:confused:
After meals the worst. I went sunflower seeds

crazychris

crazychris

Oct 26, 2017
redfeild arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
haha work on the pioneer keeps u busy.

advertisement
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
u spit sunflower seeds in your machine?? I have seen people do that? chip conveyor takes care of them. lol

Chip dumpster not machine

Reactions: sharp
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Went up to our regular camp spot last night to have a couple beers and check out the place. Snow is almost gone and was already totally rideable. Drove the xterra around a couple easy trails. Getting excited @Tigermark. View attachment 71539
West Coast Takeover!!!

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
yeah that were I spit. I have seen everything inside a machine tobacco cigars cigarettes u name it. makes coolant stink.

Bad,quick ,I caught a guy spit in my machine once. And I told him if he ever did it again I would take big s*** in his .Lol, I would have did it he was a dick .

Reactions: crazychris
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
West Coast Takeover!!!
We are going to have hell getting up and over mt. Baldy to Gold Creek, it’s an additional 3000 feet above but figure bring extra beer and work those winches. Sing some karaoke at the bar at Gold Creek:)

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
We are going to have hell getting up and over mt. Baldy to Gold Creek, it’s an additional 3000 feet above but figure bring extra beer and work those winches. Sing some karaoke at the bar at Gold Creek:)
Still snow up there? How was the road getting into camp?

Last edited:
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Image Cheers

advertisement