WillyBill

WillyBill

Wheeling Addict
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2017
Clinton, Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
I could not think of a better place to post this......

I saddens me deeply to let you all know tha RocMar passed away Monday. I just found the post from a brother a minute ago so I know no details yet. If anyone is looking to attend services pm me and I’ll advise where, when. They will be in the ogden, Utah area.

I haven’t known him long but he’s definitely the kind of person we all would care about and like. I know I did. Just a darn good dude ya know?
Enough for now.

If this is in the wrong spot move it, it’s ok.

RIP RocMar

WB

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

I saddens me deeply to let you all know tha RocMar passed away Monday. I just found the post from a brother a minute ago so I know no details yet. If anyone is looking to attend services pm me and I’ll advise where, when. They will be in the ogden, Utah area.

I haven’t known him long but he’s definitely the kind of person we all would care about and like. I know I did. Just a darn good dude ya know?
Enough for now.

RIP RocMar

WB
Omg!!!! Reply with any news on what happened.
I know you had just rode with him and had a good time. I’m really sorry Bill

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Enough for now.

RIP RocMar

WB

That’s terrible. Very sad news.

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand

Enough for now.

RIP RocMar

WB
Damn.

advertisement
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Enough for now.

RIP RocMar

WB
Thats awful...prayers for his family

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Enough for now.

RIP RocMar

WB
Hate to hear that my condolences

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

WillyBill

WillyBill

Wheeling Addict
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2017
Clinton, Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
I got got by a robot. Let me try again

Rocky’s brother Shayne posted this on Facebook

Includes funeral info.

Thanks for the condolences

WB

Reactions: BWAF
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2

Enough for now.

RIP RocMar

WB
Oh no...
:(

@Hondasxs or one of the mods want to make this an announcement?

Last edited:
J

JTW

Enough for now.

RIP RocMar

WB
Awwwa man... I liked roc! We had a lot of fun f***ing with Monte.... I hope he continues in the after life and haunts his ass from time to time!

advertisement