H.F.A.W.H.A. meeting

Rayrule

Rayrule

Lifetime Member
Apr 1, 2017
Catskills Mts. NY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I could not think of a better place to post this......

I saddens me deeply to let you all know tha RocMar passed away Monday. I just found the post from a brother a minute ago so I know no details yet. If anyone is looking to attend services pm me and I’ll advise where, when. They will be in the ogden, Utah area.

I haven’t known him long but he’s definitely the kind of person we all would care about and like. I know I did. Just a darn good dude ya know?
Enough for now.

If this is in the wrong spot move it, it’s ok.

RIP RocMar

WB
Godspeed Rocmar!
Thoughts & Prayers are with him & for his family!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I do think we need to make a forum post I'll see if I can hunt up his obituary in a little bit and I'll post it.

It's definitely sad to hear me and Roc had some times but he was a great guy overall.
He will be missed.

God speed Roc.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Found it I'll make a post here in a little bit.
Obituary for Rocky Dean Purser | Farmington Funeral Home

I'm going to try to contact his wife Mary assuming that she still alive an issue our condolences.

What can we do for her? flowers are nice but sometime overburding and last couple days. Ideas?

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

advertisement
WillyBill

WillyBill

Wheeling Addict
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2017
Clinton, Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
Just heard from Rocky’s brother Shayne.

Rocky was working on the air conditioner in the back yard, didn’t have his phone with him, and had a heart attack.

Just thought y’all would want to know.

He seldom carried his phone with him, did not like to have to keep track of it. It might have saved his life. But who am I to guess at Gods plan.

RIP Rocky Purser

WB

Last edited:
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Just heard from Rocky’s brother Shayne.

Rocky was working on the air conditioner in the back yard, didn’t have his phone with him, and had a heart attack.

He seldom carried his phone with him, did not like to he have to keep track of it. It might have saved his life. But who am I to guess at Gods plan.

Just thought y’all would want to know.

RIP Rocky Purser

WB
Thanks for the update WB. Rip Roc!

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I really like this idea!
Definitely not a forum we want to see lots of action in.
I belong to another group about garages. They have a sub forum called fallen wrenches for the same thing.
Not an original idea from me. Just change wrench to riders.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Definitely not a forum we want to see lots of action in.
I belong to another group about garages. They have a sub forum called fallen wrenches for the same thing.
Not an original idea from me. Just change wrench to riders.
No not something you want to see but we all spend a good amount of time together here and share a lot of experiences. Some people on the site I know better then people that live next door to me. It just makes sense to honor one another. We’re all here for the same things

WillyBill

WillyBill

Wheeling Addict
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2017
Clinton, Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
No not something you want to see but we all spend a good amount of time together here and share a lot of experiences. Some people on the site I know better then people that live next door to me. It just makes sense to honor one another. We’re all here for the same things

Maybe after the thread is started we could each paste a photo or two, or a story from our past with the person we are honoring. Something that helps remember the joy we had of being that person's friend.

WB

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
According to the Asheville citizen times ;
Asheville alone has 26 craft breweries, while the region boasts a whopping 60. Over the past decade or so, when the local craft brewing scene exploded, just one of those breweries has gone under, Craggy Brewing.Feb 19, 2017

If anyone ever wants a beer tour....

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
advertisement