Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ahhhhh....
View attachment 74182
Life just got better. CHEERS!
I had one for both of us while you were driving but cheers again 5cee2100137b9b4aa9488eed981322c2

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Getting some Mexican food In tulsa and having a margarita waiting on the impending doom to hit. I’m in the motorhome so it should be a wild ride. Tornadoes on the ground in OKC. Ready for green country jam to start tomorrow...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Getting some Mexican food In tulsa and having a margarita waiting on the impending doom to hit. I’m in the motorhome so it should be a wild ride. Tornadoes on the ground in OKC. Ready for green country jam to start tomorrow...

Be careful out there bud!

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R

Wtf??! No invite to meet up for a drink? I’m kind of disappointed!

advertisement
Landman

Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

Tornadoes?? Pffft... I been sittin' right here in OKC all evening, ain't heard no 'naders out there! Of course, it was whiskey night, so it could've passed right by me.

IMG 4741

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Tornadoes?? Pffft... I been sittin' right here in OKC all evening, ain't heard no 'naders out there! Of course, it was whiskey night, so it could've passed right by me.

View attachment 74204

Down in Midwest city area from what I heard. Hell I don’t care..

Landman

Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
How is that? Almost bought a bottle the other day?
I love it... especially for the price! I like it better than anything else I've tried up to at least double the price. I keep a good stock of it cause it'll be unavailable every once in a while. I keep several bottles in AR because they don't sell it there... gotta run it across state lines!
IMG 4742

Landman

Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Down in Midwest city area from what I heard. Hell I don’t care..

Yeah, we don't watch live TV much. ALways record it and watch a day later so we can skip the commercials. If I don't hear sirens, I couldn't care less what it's doing out there.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I love it... especially for the price! I like it better than anything else I've tried up to at least double the price. I keep a good stock of it cause it'll be unavailable every once in a while. I keep several bottles in AR because they don't sell it there... gotta run it across state lines!
View attachment 74206
Ill have to give it a try. Russells 10 year and knob creek are 2 of my favorites. Bakers is really good too!

Landman

Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Ill have to give it a try. Russells 10 year and knob creek are 2 of my favorites. Bakers is really good too!
That knob creek was from the last time I ran out of weller like 6 months ago... started keeping a better stash since then. Knob creek is close in taste, woodford is close, I was told 4 roses was good but I don’t like it much. I’ll try Russells and Bakers next time I run to the store!

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That knob creek was from the last time I ran out of weller like 6 months ago... started keeping a better stash since then. Knob creek is close in taste, woodford is close, I was told 4 roses was good but I don’t like it much. I’ll try Russells and Bakers next time I run to the store!
Are those straight drinking bourbon or do you mix them

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp and Landman
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I like Woodfords pretty well ...i dont care for four roses either..Buffalo trace is decent..Eligah Craig is pretty good too

Reactions: sharp and Landman
advertisement