Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
To my way of thinking that is a real sport.
Shooting a duck with a shotgun-duck has no chance of a recourse.
Nothing against hunting or guns, but dont try to tell me its a sport.
It's not a sport. It's a matter of life and death. It's not a game and there is no score. Unless you're hunting snow geese. Then high score wins. They are over populated by the billions and are decimating the tundra. They reproduce faster than hunters can shoot them.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
To my way of thinking that is a real sport.
Shooting a duck with a shotgun-duck has no chance of a recourse.
Nothing against hunting or guns, but dont try to tell me its a sport.

Get up at 3am put on my cold weather gear because its 20 outside to bust ice around a blind or pit painstakingly camouflaged, load up my dog that has been trained for hours weekly for duck hunting. Call the ducks with special calls for the certain duck, each having a purpose and tone. Ducks are getting close now after all this work, I can hear the flutter of the wings as they cup and a wooshing sound as they sail into the pit. Hours I have worked for this moment just to get these flying beauties into this small area I have cleared just for them. I slowly pull up my ..... sling shot? spear? as it splashes into the water harmlessly. All the ducks alarmed at my folley race to the sky safe once again. Well at least it was a sport because I didn't use a shotgun, a sky cannon that miraculously causes all the flying foes to fall dead without impunity.

Went bowling afterwards so I could get my sports in.

:p:p

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Seen this super trucker on our way out camping last weekend, lol. View attachment 75677
Lol, he was pulling a 12’ enclosed trailer doing 55 on the freeway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Seems over kill for the load! Safety first especially at a whopping 55!

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Get up at 3am put on my cold weather gear because its 20 outside to bust ice around a blind or pit painstakingly camouflaged, load up my dog that has been trained for hours weekly for duck hunting. Call the ducks with special calls for the certain duck, each having a purpose and tone. Ducks are getting close now after all this work, I can hear the flutter of the wings as they cup and a wooshing sound as they sail into the pit. Hours I have worked for this moment just to get these flying beauties into this small area I have cleared just for them. I slowly pull up my ..... sling shot? spear? as it splashes into the water harmlessly. All the ducks alarmed at my folley race to the sky safe once again. Well at least it was a sport because I didn't use a shotgun, a sky cannon that miraculously causes all the flying foes to fall dead without impunity.

Went bowling afterwards so I could get my sports in.

Maybe try an Atlatl next time...o_O

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Get up at 3am put on my cold weather gear because its 20 outside to bust ice around a blind or pit painstakingly camouflaged, load up my dog that has been trained for hours weekly for duck hunting. Call the ducks with special calls for the certain duck, each having a purpose and tone. Ducks are getting close now after all this work, I can hear the flutter of the wings as they cup and a wooshing sound as they sail into the pit. Hours I have worked for this moment just to get these flying beauties into this small area I have cleared just for them. I slowly pull up my .....

wow! painted us a picture there, have you thought about writing romance novels?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!