Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Worst case may half to jam nut it for straight

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
Figured that being it’s not there. Hell that would be cool!! If you were going to do something I’d proudly huck the factory pos!
Sorry for the confusion it’s been a long ass day and my mind is all over the place. Driving around trying to find a place that has time and the tool for inner wheel stud to get the tires swapped. Leaving tomorrow, it’s a s*** show.
It’s Wednesday so having a couple to ease the day up
83A21AFD BF59 467D 9C71 67DBF963A425

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Figured that being it’s not there. Hell that would be cool!! If you were going to do something I’d proudly huck the factory pos!
Sorry for the confusion it’s been a long ass day and my mind is all over the place. Driving around trying to find a place that has time and the tool for inner wheel stud to get the tires swapped. Leaving tomorrow, it’s a s*** show.
It’s Wednesday so having a couple to ease the day upView attachment 76669
Will see what I can come up with

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cheers boys...

View attachment 76667

Needed a little bit a shop fuel to give me the energy to fix a flat tire.

View attachment 76668

You don’t get a flat in a Roctane often but this one has a pinch flat. I’ve had luck in the past trying to patch it from the inside. I’ve also had many failed attempts trying to do that.
Rockabillys! 30"

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I still want one of these. Can you still get a DUI operating one? It's Honda Yellow! If'n the proverbial poo ever hit the creator of wind, I'd think these would be a great way to bug out or get to some fishing holes far off the beaten rails..
View attachment 76662
The new ones I hear have a self guidance system.

Reactions: 100Acre and BWAF
advertisement
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!