ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’ve cracked my second wheel and even the Roctanes have gone flat on me several times. Those you got wouldn’t get me to the trail head!!

Just giving you s*** bud, after seeing you and Mopar running LT tires it’s got me thinking. I will probably do a set of BF goodrich all terrains or MTs for use around the house and see how well I like them there first before I try them for trail only tires. The stock bighorns suck and I don’t even take them on the trail. I cut the side walls on them just going to check the mail.....Seriously, that happened.

I think this is a snapshot of you “checking the mail” in @snuffnwhisky machine is it not?

702a6b35da8620af6d12a4fcf9d09b81

EDIT: This is the actual video of a return trip from the mailbox isn’t it?

Last edited:
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
After watching snuff use his sticky tires I was blown away how much better they performed in the rocks. But I can’t afford tires like that. I’ve seriously been thinking about going cheap and using the tusk terrabites and just replacing them as needed or just go back with Roctanes and cut sipes in them like I did recently.

his tires were definitely awesome

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Shyt you not a guy messaged me on the forum TODAY and said he bought the coopers and 15" rims. He wanted to know what air pressure to run. He's never posted on the forum. Maybe Richard is right and people do actually read this besides just us. @Hondasxs we are starting a trend!
I'm running 9 And 12 good flex

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Reactions: CumminsPusher
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I think this is a snapshot of you “checking the mail” in @snuffnwhisky machine is it not?

View attachment 76687

What!? He said take it for a test drive. I’m still curious why he was waiting with the camera like he expected something.

advertisement
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I tore my rockabillys up... ask @Ragnar406 you could stick your fist in the hole I ripped in the drivers rear I think... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That can happen with any tire. 30s on 14 are a big difference than 28 on 14. From what ive seen most desert racers run these tires.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!