sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Same here. The anticipation is huge but knowing the drive home will be a disappointment sucks Lol. From that point on it's riding season for us too just going to be weird starting the year off with that big a bang. Our friends and family are a little upset because they're not use to not being there so we're planning to do something big with everyone when we get back.
It's like NASCAR it starts off with the Super Bowl (Daytona 500) and then there's the rest of the season.lol

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Bristol night race is awesome. I try to go every year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been twice! Only race we bothered going to because all are expensive when you live in Washington. No way was I going to Daytona or Dega and watch 5 seconds of colors every minute. We sat between 4 and start/finish about 4 rows up. We were covered in rubber and couldn't hear for three days that's the s***

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Been twice! Only race we bothered going to because all are expensive when you live in Washington. No way was I going to Daytona or Dega and watch 5 seconds of colors every minute. We sat between 4 and start/finish about 4 rows up. We were covered in rubber and couldn't hear for three days that's the s***

There is no bad seats in Bristol. I like sitting about half way up. Where the seats have backrests! Haha. I always wear a headset but yeah without one you'd be deaf for a bit.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
There is no bad seats in Bristol. I like sitting about half way up. Where the seats have backrests! Haha. I always wear a headset but yeah without one you'd be deaf for a bit.

It's crazy there, that big a racetrack dug into farmer fields. Quite the experience When it ended half 1 million people and there's only two ways out of town and there's no traffic jam we were bumper-to-bumper at 75 miles an hour it was f***ing awesome. Our local race track here holds about 5000 max and it can take you four hours to get out. Total different group of people man.
On the way in our first time we had a cop following a blazer come up behind us at about 85 miles an hour we tagged on behind them and followed for about 30 miles all the way in to Bristol it was funny the cop waived the blazer as soon as we got into town turned back by us and gave us thumbs up and then took off

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's crazy they're that big a racetrack dug into farmer fields. When it ended half 1 million people and there's only two ways out of town and there's no traffic jam we were bumper-to-bumper at 75 miles an hour it was f***ing awesome. Our local race track here holds about 5000 max and it can take you four hours to get out. Total different group of people man.
On the way in our first time we had a cop following a blazer come up behind us at about 85 miles an hour we tagged on behind them and followed for about 30 miles all the way in to Bristol it was funny the cop waived the blazer as soon as we got into town turned back by us and gave us thumbs up and then took off

There is still traffic the next morning at 4:30 or 5 am. We always go to sleep and pack camper and leave early Sunday morning. It's a blast! The drive home sucks... like everywhere.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
We got straight out both times!

Reactions: sharp
chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well boys thirsty thursdays have turned to ball practice

IMG 0565

chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I coached with my wife, last years 4 and 5 year old team. It was hilarious, a good test for my patience, and made me feel lucky that my kids are pretty well behaved

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk[/
It's supposed to be a good time and I'm afraid I might ruin that..I enjoy the good times but I grit my teeth a lot lol

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!