100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks part domesticated dog. Especially the one on the right. I should know as I'm part domesticated...

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
Went to The Anchor in Cambridge, part of the roots of Pink Floyd. How fricken cool is that! Had some more damn good beer!
IMG 7802

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Looks part domesticated dog. Especially the one on the right. I should know as I'm part domesticated...
Makes me somewhat concerned. Not offen do you see a wolf much less running down the street in daylight.

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Went to The Anchor in Cambridge, part of the roots of Pink Floyd. How fricken cool is that! Had some more damn good beer!
View attachment 82198

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m skeptical.
All we have seen is pictures of beer.
I know it’s the rule but, it could be beer anywhere right?
We can’t tell if it’s warm - that would be proof of English pub.
Or a picture of the Lucas refrigerator from which warm beer would be dispensed (English car joke for any one who has owned one).
How bout a picture of the Queen? I’m guessing there is a picture of the queen hanging over the bar.
Or a picture of a car with the steering wheel on the wrong side.
Give us somthing that proves your really not here but there.
(With your beer in the forground):rolleyes:

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
A2BD219D 3C39 4205 A79A 5ED2DF531075

Another long ass day at work but already loaded up from the last trip including the machine inside which is damn nice and headed into the woods after I get off work.
Going to be over 100 degrees this weekend and no heat fan or seat insulation yet in the Pioneer but whatever. “We’re going! That’s what we built this for” is the word from the better half lol.
This trip will be the hardest on Clutch Basket yet as we’re headed up to our friends Treehouse which is 15 miles past even where we had rode to on the Sxs’s last time up. I hope that 30yo suspension takes this one!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
View attachment 82216
Another long ass day at work but already loaded up from the last trip including the machine inside which is damn nice and headed into the woods after I get off work.
Going to be over 100 degrees this weekend and no heat fan or seat insulation yet in the Pioneer but whatever. “We’re going! That’s what we built this for” is the word from the better half lol.
This trip will be the hardest on Clutch Basket yet as we’re headed up to our friends Treehouse which is 15 miles past even where we had rode to on the Sxs’s last time up. I hope that 30yo suspension takes this one!
Yo is crazier than I! HA! We should probably never get together We would either go into oblivion or straighten each other out, I chose the first! HA!

advertisement