Ownership

1. 1000-5
Every freaking where I go...WTF?
C3CDB464 C432 4783 9FB1 91E5A612E514

T

Trapper5885

Jul 4, 2017
North Idaho
I met @Trapper5885 and his wife today in Sandpoint. Hey Y’all I appreciate you guys coming by the expo and it was great meeting you. Hoping we’ll be nearby neighbors soon.

Thanks 100acre , like wise , great meeting you as well .
The wife and I must of discussed the place you made an offer on for an hour afterwards ,very nice place.
Hopefully it works out for you , if not something else comes along ( soon ) . There’s no better place to live than northern Idaho , my opinion

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: BWAF and sharp
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well how’s the Wolvie???
Wolverine is a absolutely fantastic trail rig. Its world's different than the pioneer. Rides incredible right out of the box. Plenty of zip. Most importantly the wife is in love with it. But she caught a stump hard on the trail took out tie rod and lower a arm! These trails here are beastly.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Wolverine is a absolutely fantastic trail rig. Its world's different than the pioneer. Rides incredible right out of the box. Plenty of zip. Most importantly the wife is in love with it. But she caught a stump hard on the trail took out tie rod and lower a arm! These trails here are beastly.
I want one!

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Wow...that sucks

Ya know...Sometimes I listen to the carnage reports from the rides on here, and I realize that I am either incredibly skilled, incredibly lucky, or really just ride around like an old man at 20 mph under the speed limit. Prob that last one ..

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wow...that sucks

Ya know...Sometimes I listen to the carnage reports from the rides on here, and I realize that I am either incredibly skilled, incredibly lucky, or really just ride around like an old man at 20 mph under the speed limit. Prob that last one ..
She was going about 20 lol

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
We’ve hit stumps good in the Yami with nothing broke so I’d have to say she hit HARD! Kudos lol. Well easy fix and reasonable no one hurt. Would’ve loved to be on that ride with ya especially being her first trip out.
Can’t wait to see back up here, by the time you get back there will probably be 4-5 of those and a bunch of Pioneers, can’t think of better suited sxs’ for the tight stuff, should be fun!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We’ve hit stumps good in the Yami with nothing broke so I’d have to say she hit HARD! Kudos lol. Well easy fix and reasonable no one hurt. Would’ve loved to be on that ride with ya especially being her first trip out.
Can’t wait to see back up here, by the time you get back there will probably be 4-5 of those and a bunch of Pioneers, can’t think of better suited sxs’ for the tight stuff, should be fun!
She's going to be a pro next year lol. I'm going to put together a fall ride here next year. These trails are definitely worth the trip.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Been a downer. One of our friends that come up camping with us had to put down their dog. She was a great one too was always smiling and running around the area. She’s now got a spot next to our ol faithful dog where they be a part of every trip up to Maries. RIP Piggy we all miss you!
F5278CE8 6C49 4780 A41F 58DA8A2618FE

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I hit like but that’s the only way to “approve” / “commiserate”.

I have to put down Chief, my 10 1/2 year old Manx cat tomorrow. He’s down to 7.5 pounds from 19. Best guess is cancer but the vets really don’t know.

He has a spot overlooking the lake (right under his favorite spot on HIS screened porch) where he will Rest In Peace and without pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I hit like but that’s the only way to “approve” / “commiserate”.

I have to put down Chief, my 10 1/2 year old Manx cat tomorrow. He’s down to 7.5 pounds from 19. Best guess is cancer but the vets really don’t know.

He has a spot overlooking the lake (right under his favorite spot on HIS screened porch) where he will Rest In Peace and without pain.

That’s along the same lines of what happened here. Animals bring a lot into our lives and quickly become part of the family.
I’m sorry for the choice you have had to make but sometimes it has to be made. I sympathize for you I’m sorry

elkaholic

elkaholic

Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
That’s along the same lines of what happened here. Animals bring a lot into our lives and quickly become part of the family.
I’m sorry for the choice you have had to make but sometimes it has to be made. I sympathize for you I’m sorry

You got that right. Got Chief when I was going through a divorce. He saw me through some low time including when we thought I had cancer. I shoulda made the call on Friday but vet wanted to try one last thing. It ain’t working ... and I don’t trust myself to put him down without additional pain so it has to wait until tomorrow.

Amazingly, there is a local “animal hospice” group that will come here and take care of it.

Gonna be a long day at work tomorrow ....

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You got that right. Got Chief when I was going through a divorce. He saw me through some low time including when we thought I had cancer. I shoulda made the call on Friday but vet wanted to try one last thing. It ain’t working ... and I don’t trust myself to put him down without additional pain so it has to wait until tomorrow.

Amazingly, there is a local “animal hospice” group that will come here and take care of it.

Gonna be a long day at work tomorrow ....

I firmly believe you need to be next to your pet when they cross the rainbow bridge. Comfort them the entire time, do not let the vet tech take them around the corner where Chief will be scared and not know what is going on. Try your best to be in his direct line of sight as he crosses the bridge. It won't be easy, he has been a long friend to you, please let you be the last thing he sees.

elkaholic

elkaholic

Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I firmly believe you need to be next to your pet when they cross the rainbow bridge. Comfort them the entire time, do not let the vet tech take them around the corner where Chief will be scared and not know what is going on. Try your best to be in his direct line of sight as he crosses the bridge. It won't be easy, he has been a long friend to you, please let you be the last thing he sees.

He absolutely will be with me

His “sister” knows something is up

Eea4beca33d892bcf6df2ea38954a115

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!