WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I hit like but that’s the only way to “approve” / “commiserate”.

I have to put down Chief, my 10 1/2 year old Manx cat tomorrow. He’s down to 7.5 pounds from 19. Best guess is cancer but the vets really don’t know.

He has a spot overlooking the lake (right under his favorite spot on HIS screened porch) where he will Rest In Peace and without pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry man..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wolverine is a absolutely fantastic trail rig. Its world's different than the pioneer. Rides incredible right out of the box. Plenty of zip. Most importantly the wife is in love with it. But she caught a stump hard on the trail took out tie rod and lower a arm! These trails here are beastly.

Break it in right

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
He absolutely will be with me

His “sister” knows something is up

View attachment 87962

I've been thinking bout this for awhile, I'll be 61 in a few months, we have the most spoiled rotten pets anyone could have and I don't think I want any more after these pass, cause, I don't want to worry about who's going to take care of them after I pass???????

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cheers for behind enemy lines
69FAD7FC DEF6 433C 89B7 6AED7B3B5588

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
In New York City this week for the textile market. 2 nd time Market week has fallen on the same week as the UN general assembly week since I have been coming here. So many blacked out SUVs and guys in suits with ear mics standing around. The hotel we stay at is across the street from the Cuban building... and they are not giving out cigars :mad:

I am not a big city guy but I like the roof top bars

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
In New York City this week for the textile market. 2 nd time Market week has fallen on the same week as the UN general assembly week since I have been coming here. So many blacked out SUVs and guys in suits with ear mics standing around. The hotel we stay at is across the street from the Cuban building... and they are not giving out cigars :mad:

I am not a big city guy but I like the roof top bars
How’s the riding there?

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How’s the riding there?
Walking everywhere. I will say while I would never want to live here I do enjoy walking everywhere while I am here. I usually get 10-15 miles in a day walking from hotel to our showroom, to dinner and such. But living or commuting to this concrete jungle is just not me.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Walking everywhere. I will say while I would never want to live here I do enjoy walking everywhere while I am here. I usually get 10-15 miles in a day walking from hotel to our showroom, to dinner and such. But living or commuting to this concrete jungle is just not me.
After 9/11 I’ve been wanting to get there and at least see some sites

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
After 9/11 I’ve been wanting to get there and at least see some sites
The one thing that I want to do that I never seem to have enough time when here is go see ground zero. I was here last year on 9/11 and even then you could feel that day in the air. Just being in the city on 9/11 was like being on hallowed ground. It was very surreal.

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I firmly believe you need to be next to your pet when they cross the rainbow bridge. Comfort them the entire time, do not let the vet tech take them around the corner where Chief will be scared and not know what is going on. Try your best to be in his direct line of sight as he crosses the bridge. It won't be easy, he has been a long friend to you, please let you be the last thing he sees.

To close the loop here (posted in pet thread as well) Chief crossed the Rainbow Bridge at about 5:25PM Eastern. He was in my arms while the vet completed the procedure. We completed it on “his porch” and he is now at rest in the flower bed right in front of the porch with a perfect view of the Eagles and Ospreys as they fish on the lake.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
To close the loop here (posted in pet thread as well) Chief crossed the Rainbow Bridge at about 5:25PM Eastern. He was in my arms while the vet completed the procedure. We completed it on “his porch” and he is now at rest in the flower bed right in front of the porch with a perfect view of the Eagles and Ospreys as they fish on the lake.

I did read that, sorry to see him go. May he be pain free while he looks over the water.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!