Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Thank you guys. She’s hurting pretty good. Never hurt herself bad before. 11 years on dirt bikes quads snowmobiles Sxs’ and f***ing baseball does this!
31B9820D 94B1 41BA 964D 0A9C64911329

I’m crying more then she was I think lol. She’s going to be ok. Meds kicking in she’s smiling again

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ouch. Are they going to set that or will they put plates and screws in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Trying to set it now and go from there. Both bones so I don’t know but everyone seems hopeful. Feels helpless because I can’t fix it for her
She’s in good spirits and asking about still playing and riding.

Last edited:
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you guys. She’s hurting pretty good. Never hurt herself bad before. 11 years on dirt bikes quads snowmobiles Sxs’ and f***ing baseball does this!
View attachment 88232

I’m crying more then she was I think lol. She’s going to be ok. Meds kicking in she’s smiling again
Holy crap that is horrible hate to see that .Tell her get well soon .She can still shift the Honda

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

advertisement
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I hope she gets better, it's hard to see kids in pain. I know a few in the club has met her before and the rest of us feel like we know her and the kind of kid she is from reading your post the past few years about her and the adventures y'all go on. Tell her the club said get well soon and hoping for a speedy recovery.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
My son. Mooch13 broke his just like that when he was 8. They were able to set his.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
The hospital tried but no luck on the one. We’re headed to Orthopedic. A little scared because our oldest son had same break at same age and he went through 3 surgeries and skin graphs. I don’t want her to go through that too. We were deep in the woods and took a bit to get in was part of the issue. Ok now but good thing we had good insurance because that one was just shy of a million. We use to flip him crap for it

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I hope she gets better, it's hard to see kids in pain. I know a few in the club has met her before and the rest of us feel like we know her and the kind of kid she is from reading your post the past few years about her and the adventures y'all go on. Tell her the club said get well soon and hoping for a speedy recovery.
:) thank you big M I did. Ya I guess she’s a part of the club lol. Sam always has fun meeting people and hearing about their stories. It’s been good for her

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Trying to set it now and go from there. Both bones so I don’t know but everyone seems hopeful. Feels helpless because I can’t fix it for her
She’s in good spirits and asking about still playing and riding.
Dang Ang! I hope all goes well and wish for a speedy recovery, know Dave will keep us posted. Now you can get out of washing dishes for a while, HA! Yea I know, that's not funny. Prayers!

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
View attachment 88232

Oh s***.
Tough way to hit the DL. Hope she heals quickly.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!